Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
10-06-08, 02:40 PM   #1
WeeBaby
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Few questions for the experts

Just have a few questions for those willing to answer. Hopefully I don't create to much of a debate.

1. I just rolled a new Troll Shaman and my goal with this toon is to do ALL possible quests in any given area. I know there are plenty of addons to help with questing when you get the quest, but is there some sort of addon to allow you to browse ALL the possible quests in a given area with locations of quest givers?

2. I have never played a shaman before and was wondering what my best options are for weapons/talent tree, etc for someone who solos alot

3. I am struggling figuring out the whole reputation thing with my 70 NE Hunter. I am honored with Aldor and am stuck at 5999/6000 rep with The Sha'tar and although I have researched how the whole rep thing works I can't quite figure out how to get over the hump with The Sha'tar. Am I missing quests? Not finding the right person to turn stuff into or turning it in to the right person?

4. I use Dominos and can't quite figure out how or if I can set it up so each toon can use it's own with out it affecting the layout of another

Thanks for all your input! I truly appreciate any of you taking the time to read and respond to my questions.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » Few questions for the experts