Name of "Hover" item - WoWInterface
Thread Tools Display Modes
08-14-18, 07:44 AM   #1
A Fallenroot Satyr
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 28
Name of "Hover" item


When you hover a player, NPC or an item, there is a small window in your lower right corner with information. Can this window be moved with MoveAnything or similar, and what is it called? I would love to have it a bit more centered.
  Reply With Quote
08-14-18, 08:04 AM   #2
A Frostmaul Preserver
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 256
That would be GameTooltip. I've never used MoveAnything, but if it would allow you to move it, that's what it's called.
  Reply With Quote
08-14-18, 09:47 AM   #3
A Pyroguard Emberseer
jeffy162's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,364
I don't know if it works in BfA, but, if all you want is to move the tooltip, try Tipsy .
Ahhhh, the vagueries of the aging mind. Wait.... What was I saying?

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!
  Reply With Quote

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Name of "Hover" item

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off