01-06-11, 02:44 AM   #1
jman037
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Unhappy Popup Quests no longer complete when you click on them

Previous to this latest update, I was able to complete quests by clicking on the Carbonite "Click here". Today, while doing the quest "Do the World a Favor" in Uldum, I cannot click on it to complete. There are no quest givers so I cannot turn this quest in. I have previously and easily done this same quest on the last version of Carbonite (previous to this latest version) without any issues.

How can I quest now? Carbonite seems to have thrown a bar into the entire works. Will I have to abandon the quest, disable Carbonite, and do it all over again?

01-06-11, 12:53 PM   #2
Chmee
A Molten Giant
No. Hit Alt-L to open the default Blizzard quest log, where you will be able to complete the quest.

01-14-11, 06:05 PM   #3
khoinoor
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Chmee View Post
No. Hit Alt-L to open the default Blizzard quest log, where you will be able to complete the quest.
mhm.. the [ALT] [L] command for open the default Quest log is not working for me.. any clue?

01-14-11, 10:06 PM   #4
Chmee
A Molten Giant
Check your key bindings. Maybe you bound it to something else.

01-15-11, 10:18 AM   #5
Shadowcall
A Cyclonian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by jman037 View Post
How can I quest now? Carbonite seems to have thrown a bar into the entire works. Will I have to abandon the quest, disable Carbonite, and do it all over again?
No need to abandon quests. Just open Carbonite options window, navigate to the quest tab and check Auto trigger self completion quests box. then, when you complet that type of quests, the quest window will pop-up and you can complet it

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Popup Quests no longer complete when you click on them