07-02-13, 11:38 AM   #2301
Valixx
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by tazted View Post
Hello nib, first of all I love your UI!
I got a little question, after the (awsome) update I dont got a solo grid. (when im alone without a group)
and when I try to set the solo layout it keeps changing it back after a minute or so.
How can I make it permanent solo layout when im not in a group..

Thanks

(Im really sorry for my bad english)
Why is everyone sry for the "bad" english? No one is perfect.

To your problem: You have to deactivate the control for grid. /realui -> raidframes... Then there has to be an option to untick the control for grid, so that Realui doesn't affect it anymore. After that, go into grid and change your settings to solo. This might work. Hopefully. I think..

07-02-13, 01:03 PM   #2302
Evosti
A Murloc Raider
Hello! Loving the new update so far but I found something weird this morning.

The druid's Wild mushroom tracker things seems to be faulty/missing for me, not sure if something messed up on my part or just a minor overlook.

07-02-13, 02:41 PM   #2303
Kkthnx
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by Evosti View Post
Hello! Loving the new update so far but I found something weird this morning.

The druid's Wild mushroom tracker things seems to be faulty/missing for me, not sure if something messed up on my part or just a minor overlook.

I thought nib had fixed this issue.

07-02-13, 03:25 PM   #2304
Ruvengaard
A Cyclonian
Hi,

Just noticed this in my BugSac :

Code:
2x nibRealUI-8.0 r6\HuD\AuraTracking\Modules\Aura.lua:416: attempt to concatenate local "spell" (a table value)
nibRealUI-8.0 r6\HuD\AuraTracking\Modules\Aura.lua:416: in function "CreateIndicator"
nibRealUI-8.0 r6\HuD\AuraTracking\Modules\Aura.lua:439: in function "New"
nibRealUI-8.0 r6\HuD\AuraTracking\AuraTracking.lua:442: in function "CreateIndicator"
nibRealUI-8.0 r6\HuD\AuraTracking\AuraTracking.lua:460: in function "SetupIndicators"
nibRealUI-8.0 r6\HuD\AuraTracking\AuraTracking.lua:499: in function "RefreshMod"
nibRealUI-8.0 r6\HuD\AuraTracking\AuraTracking.lua:506: in function "?"
Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:147: in function <Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:147>
<string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":4: in function <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":4
<in C code>
<string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":13: in function "?"
Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:92: in function "Fire"
libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0-3.lua:120: in function <libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:119>

Locals:
nil
Didn't see it popping so I can't tell much more about it ...... didn't bother me taht much either

Take care
Ruven.

07-02-13, 04:28 PM   #2305
Danickar
A Murloc Raider
I've had a chance to install the new version and like what I see so far.

My warlock (dest) only has a tracker for Burning Embers. When I went to the Auras options from the config it shows that there is one for Immolate, but I can't see it anywhere. I also tried adding my own for Rain of Fire, and even after a /rl that doesn't seem to show up. Is it possible for us to add our own aura?

07-02-13, 07:13 PM   #2306
iamslay
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Originally Posted by tazted View Post
EDIT : Another question, I love clique (the grid UI is way better then healbot) but I preffer having keybindings on my mouse (Like greater heal on RMB) but I dont want to have this applied to the unit frames, only to the grid frames. (I hope you understand me )
you can set things up in clique so that it only affects the grid frames...

if you look around in clique, there is an option that says Frame Blacklist (i think)... this should bring up a window where you can check/uncheck various UI frames. checking will blacklist - meaning clique will NOT affect those frames, and unchecking will allow clique to interact. the easiest way to do this is to just select all (somewhere on the bottom of the window), and then scroll down a bit till you see Grid listed. just uncheck anything with "Grid" in it.

07-02-13, 07:22 PM   #2307
Doonga
Premium Member
Premium Member
The very latest version (r6c) is spamming my screen with "This is a raid warning message" and "This is a boss emote message".

I commented out the offending code for the time being.

Until nib notices this, to fix it go into: World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\nibRealUI\Core.lua

and change this: (line 589)

Code:
	self:ScheduleRepeatingTimer(function()
		RaidNotice_AddMessage(RaidWarningFrame, "This is a raid warning message!", { r = 0, g = 1, b = 0 })
		RaidNotice_AddMessage(RaidBossEmoteFrame, "This is a boss emote message!", { r = 0, g = 1, b = 0 })
	end, 5)
e
to

Code:
	--self:ScheduleRepeatingTimer(function()
	--	RaidNotice_AddMessage(RaidWarningFrame, "This is a raid warning message!", { r = 0, g = 1, b = 0 })
	--	RaidNotice_AddMessage(RaidBossEmoteFrame, "This is a boss emote message!", { r = 0, g = 1, b = 0 })
	--end, 5)
e

Last edited by Doonga : 07-02-13 at 07:32 PM.

07-02-13, 07:25 PM   #2308
waylander86
A Kobold Labourer
I'm having the same issue of getting spammed with raid warning messages. Can't figure out whats doing it...

07-02-13, 07:47 PM   #2309
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Sorry about that, was doing testing and forgot to disable

Uploading fixed ver now.

07-02-13, 09:52 PM   #2310
ebubekiryasa
A Defias Bandit
ui

hello I just want to say that this is a really great ui and i want o ask does this ui limit other addons i would like to use other addons such as gear score and such but even tough i add these diffrent addons to addon folder ingame addon folder in log in screen doesnt show these addons congratz again on the sensational job

07-02-13, 10:10 PM   #2311
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by ebubekiryasa View Post
hello I just want to say that this is a really great ui and i want o ask does this ui limit other addons i would like to use other addons such as gear score and such but even tough i add these diffrent addons to addon folder ingame addon folder in log in screen doesnt show these addons congratz again on the sensational job
Is your World of Warcraft folder installed in Program Files or a User folder? if so, move it to C:\ and try again

07-02-13, 11:16 PM   #2312
Nomaddc
A Cliff Giant
Adding aura still has no effect. I dunno, maybe I'm doing it wrong, but basically:
1) Create new tracker
2) Static, position 3 (I want it fixed next to other 2 pally trackers)
3) Buff, Player
4) Min level 0
5) Retribution
6) SpellID 138169
And as result - nothing happens

07-02-13, 11:24 PM   #2313
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Nomaddc View Post
Adding aura still has no effect. I dunno, maybe I'm doing it wrong, but basically:
1) Create new tracker
3) Buff, Player
4) Min level 0
5) Retribution
6) SpellID 138169
Since this is an item buff, and not a player buff, try using the Trinket selection instead of Player.

07-02-13, 11:27 PM   #2314
neov
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
not getting the feather on the ji-kun fight - kind of a problem

07-02-13, 11:28 PM   #2315
ebubekiryasa
A Defias Bandit
moved

i moved my wow folder to c: but it still doesnt work

07-02-13, 11:33 PM   #2316
Kkthnx
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by ebubekiryasa View Post
i moved my wow folder to c: but it still doesnt work
Can you take a SS of where you are putting the addons. WoW has an issue with moving another interface folder in the most random place, that does nothing. If you can provide a SS please do it will help. Thank you.

07-02-13, 11:39 PM   #2317
Nomaddc
A Cliff Giant
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Since this is an item buff, and not a player buff, try using the Trinket selection instead of Player.
Yeah, works now. Thanks Didn't think about t15 4p as a trinket

07-03-13, 12:07 AM   #2318
ebubekiryasa
A Defias Bandit
problem

i found that i copied the addons directly in to the interface folder instead of copying it into addon folder in the interface folder sorry for the trouble but thank you very much for your time and again congratz on this great work keep it up!

07-03-13, 12:39 AM   #2319
Danickar
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Nomaddc View Post
1) Create new tracker
3) Buff, Player
4) Min level 0
5) Retribution
6) SpellID 138169
I tried this procedure to create a Rain of Fire tracker, nothing I do makes it show up. The built in Immolate tracker doesn't show up. The only thing I get is the one for Burning Embers.

Also, unrelated to this, where did the free bag space icon go?

07-03-13, 12:44 AM   #2320
eillora
A Murloc Raider
What addon is this?

Hi Nib! Great UI! We have been using RealUI for a number of years now. We were wondering what addon is doing the one below (encircled in red) and what does it do?

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI