07-03-13, 12:59 AM   #2321
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Danickar View Post
I tried this procedure to create a Rain of Fire tracker, nothing I do makes it show up. The built in Immolate tracker doesn't show up. The only thing I get is the one for Burning Embers.

Also, unrelated to this, where did the free bag space icon go?
Hmm, will test this out now.

Originally Posted by eillora View Post
Hi Nib! Great UI! We have been using RealUI for a number of years now. We were wondering what addon is doing the one below (encircled in red) and what does it do?

Player Unit Frame - Stat Display (can be configured using the Spec Changer info line element)
Target Unit Frame - Range (top), Threat (bottom)

07-03-13, 01:09 AM   #2322
eillora
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Player Unit Frame - Stat Display (can be configured using the Spec Changer info line element)
Target Unit Frame - Range (top), Threat (bottom)
Thank you!

07-03-13, 01:18 AM   #2323
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

I tried this procedure to create a Rain of Fire tracker, nothing I do makes it show up. The built in Immolate tracker doesn't show up. The only thing I get is the one for Burning Embers.

Also, unrelated to this, where did the free bag space icon go?
Seems Rain of Fire is a weird spell, but I have found a bug with Aura tracking and using Spell Names instead of IDs. Try this setup:

1) Create new tracker
2) Debuff, Target
3) Min level 0
4) Spell = 5470

As seen in this picture, though, it won't have a duration time and can fade in and out (normal behavior based on Raven and default UI)

Immolate works for me, so not exactly sure what is happening there.

For bag space: /realui > Advanced Settings > Modules > Info Line > tick Bag

Last edited by Nibelheim : 07-03-13 at 01:21 AM.

07-03-13, 02:47 AM   #2324
Ruvengaard
A Cyclonian
Suggestion for BloodShield Tracker

Hi,

As my last stupid question is a few days old already I thought it was time to refresh my dot .

Suggestion : with the bloodshield information, there is only one thing missing : the estimated amount of healing of the next Blood Strike. If we can have that, then I can get rid of another add-on (BloodShield Tracker). I thought it would be nice to have it displayed as a stat in the palyer frame like :

Cherry on the cake would be to have it green (or whatever method of putting it in evidence you'd like) when the healing provided by BS is maximized.

(instead of developing from scratch may be would be easier to user BSTracker as the calculation engine? then, as long as the methods/functions signatures don't change you don't have to worry how it's done. Just a thought but I'm no LUA developer though)

Of course this suggestion becomes pointless if this a functionnality already implemented and I missed it (who said again !?)

Take care,
Ruven.

07-03-13, 06:47 AM   #2325
FrozenSickness
A Defias Bandit
Would there be a way to add in a way to make it show, for example, horn of winter in grey when you do not have it, but not show up when you do have it on like in RealUI 7?

Overall, great UI and I've been using it for quite some time now. Good job.

07-03-13, 07:33 AM   #2326
Kkthnx
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by FrozenSickness View Post
Would there be a way to add in a way to make it show, for example, horn of winter in grey when you do not have it, but not show up when you do have it on like in RealUI 7?

Overall, great UI and I've been using it for quite some time now. Good job.
Are you talking about like a buff alert addon to alert you when you are forgetting to apply your own class buff to yourself?

I might consider making one if so.

07-03-13, 07:48 AM   #2327
FrozenSickness
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Kkthnxbye™ View Post
Are you talking about like a buff alert addon to alert you when you are forgetting to apply your own class buff to yourself?

I might consider making one if so.
Yeah, like in version 7 it would show up in grey if you didn't have on a class buff or poisons on. I'd really appreciate it. :3

07-03-13, 10:39 AM   #2328
Danickar
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Seems Rain of Fire is a weird spell, but I have found a bug with Aura tracking and using Spell Names instead of IDs. Try this setup:

1) Create new tracker
2) Debuff, Target
3) Min level 0
4) Spell = 5470
Ok, got the bag part easy, thanks.

I uninstalled and did a clean install to see if that makes a difference. Rain of Fire and Immolate still don't show up.

Here is what I have for settings.

And here is what it looks like when I am actually using the spell.

As you can see, the icons for immolate and rain of fire don't show up in the tracker bar in either case.

07-03-13, 01:53 PM   #2329
rdobkins
A Fallenroot Satyr
Is it possible to add Flametongue Weapon to the Aura tracker? If so, how?

07-04-13, 02:33 PM   #2330
Xeikai
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Hi... I updated to the latest version and now i can not figure out how to make it look like it did before.

Newer update

This is what it looked like before and how i enjoyed it

Last edited by Xeikai : 07-04-13 at 02:40 PM.

07-04-13, 04:55 PM   #2331
Crall
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

I uninstalled and did a clean install to see if that makes a difference. Rain of Fire and Immolate still don't show up.

Here is what I have for settings.
snip

And here is what it looks like when I am actually using the spell.
snip

As you can see, the icons for immolate and rain of fire don't show up in the tracker bar in either case.
It's because Rain of fire is a buff and not a debuff when you're tracking it.

EDIT: and it's on player too, not target.

07-04-13, 05:50 PM   #2332
eillora
A Murloc Raider
Tooltip

Hi Nib,

Is there any way that we can enable tooltip whenever in combat?

Thank you for your patience!

07-04-13, 07:48 PM   #2333
Greevir
A Cyclonian

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
So, after about a year away from WoW I come back to WOW:I to build me a UI again and I stumble across this one. Now, I tried Real UI in the past and found it a bit..... busy? in the middle of the screen and simply too much going on. But, I decided to give it another shot and OMG am I so happy I did. This is an amazing setup. I love it! Only thing missing I'd like is some totem bars or something. Would keep me from having to install a totem tracker. Reason is I keep forgetting to refresh Searing totem. Is there a way to show this already and I'm just overlooking it?

07-04-13, 08:45 PM   #2334
dunno260
A Kobold Labourer
Would like some insight into what might be causing this error. Looks like its doubled up.

07-04-13, 09:07 PM   #2335
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Strange... strange.

Originally Posted by rdobkins View Post
Is it possible to add Flametongue Weapon to the Aura tracker? If so, how?
It is not.

Originally Posted by Xeikai View Post
Hi... I updated to the latest version and now i can not figure out how to make it look like it did before.
First, it looks like you didn't do a clean installation (move your old Interface and WTF folders to a Backup folder before installing). Second, that previous version (RealUI 7) is no longer being updated, it's still available for download through the Other Files tab, though.

Originally Posted by Crall View Post
It's because Rain of fire is a buff and not a debuff when you're tracking it.

EDIT: and it's on player too, not target.
Intriguing. Thanks

Originally Posted by eillora View Post
Hi Nib,

Is there any way that we can enable tooltip whenever in combat?

Thank you for your patience!
On the info line? Should be an option for that in /realui > Advanced Settings > Modules > Info Line

Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
So, after about a year away from WoW I come back to WOW:I to build me a UI again and I stumble across this one. Now, I tried Real UI in the past and found it a bit..... busy? in the middle of the screen and simply too much going on. But, I decided to give it another shot and OMG am I so happy I did. This is an amazing setup. I love it! Only thing missing I'd like is some totem bars or something. Would keep me from having to install a totem tracker. Reason is I keep forgetting to refresh Searing totem. Is there a way to show this already and I'm just overlooking it?
Raven (/raven) has support for tracking totems. Don't have WoW with me atm, but I think it's a pretty easy 'tick a few boxes' process in /raven. Here's some pics.

Originally Posted by dunno260 View Post
Would like some insight into what might be causing this error. Looks like its doubled up.
You're using both RealUI 7 and RealUI 8, which means you didn't perform a clean installation.
Move your old Interface and WTF folders to a Backup folder before installing.

07-04-13, 09:39 PM   #2336
Xeikai
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
i did do a fresh install ;o

07-04-13, 09:47 PM   #2337
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Xeikai View Post
i did do a fresh install ;o
Hmm, weird. Wonder why pet bar and Grid aren't set up.

07-04-13, 10:34 PM   #2338
neov
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
can anyone else confirm the ji-kun feather not showing up?

07-05-13, 12:32 AM   #2339
neov
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
maybe I'm imagining things...the feather in LFR was there for my priest - didn't see it on normal mode for my druid...I need to lay off the crack apparently

07-05-13, 11:17 AM   #2340
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Faytul View Post
When i unlock my action bars and move them they stay there for the remaining time that i am playing. But when i log off and log back in the bars are basically reset and it is annoying me.. How on earth do i get it to stay after i logg off and log back in???
Untick RealUI Control.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	AB-RUIC.png
Views:	364
Size:	106.0 KB
ID:	7791  

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI