11-17-14, 09:39 AM   #1
MNKyDeth
A Theradrim Guardian
Garrison Report Minimap Button

This is a request to have a button, Blizzard or custom minimap button made of the Garrison Report button that is on the default Blizzard minimap. Also, as much as I hate to ask, an option to disable the minimap and allow the default blizzard map would be welcomed by me if a button is not possible or easily made.

I didn't even know what it was until i disabled my add-ons just a moment ago. I went back into OpenRDX and didn't see a way to implement it from the minimap button options.
11-18-14, 07:16 AM   #2
Kcori
A Black Drake
Originally Posted by MNKyDeth View Post
This is a request to have a button, Blizzard or custom minimap button made of the Garrison Report button that is on the default Blizzard minimap. Also, as much as I hate to ask, an option to disable the minimap and allow the default blizzard map would be welcomed by me if a button is not possible or easily made.

I didn't even know what it was until i disabled my add-ons just a moment ago. I went back into OpenRDX and didn't see a way to implement it from the minimap button options.
For now, you could use a key binding to pull up your Garrison reports. Menu --> Key Binding --> Interface Panel (at the bottom)
11-18-14, 04:10 PM   #3
sigg
Featured Artist

Featured
You can add the garison button now in 10.0.7

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » OpenRDX » OpenRDX Support » OpenRDX: Feature Requests » Garrison Report Minimap Button