09-25-12, 05:52 AM   #1
sataan1337
A Defias Bandit
Carbonite doesnt work at all

Hi,

i have read from a few people here that they have minor problems with carbonite since mop, and how they fixed them - but for me carbonite is not working at all

i downloaded / installed version 5.041, deleted all other addons, deleted the ./cache and ./wtf folder, but its still not loading correctly

the only thing i have is the carbonite-button besides the minimap, but the only working function of that button is opening the options menu, all other functions cause nothing

is there anything i possibly did wrong? i hope someone of you can help me

09-25-12, 05:55 AM   #2
athina_livadi
A Murloc Raider
My friend has the same issue as well. She has been struggling to fix it but no luck. The addon needs to be updated FFS!!!

09-25-12, 05:59 AM   #3
goonakikas
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by athina_livadi View Post
My friend has the same issue as well. She has been struggling to fix it but no luck. The addon needs to be updated FFS!!!
OMG the game has been out six hours, and they haven't released a new version yet. Uninstall and never use the addon again. /insert sarcasm.

09-25-12, 06:13 AM   #4
sataan1337
A Defias Bandit
i was just wondering cause it seems there are many people that managed to get it to work

btw the update came out about 2 weeks ago - they only unlocked the new content this night, afaik there was no patch

09-25-12, 06:20 AM   #5
Knaur
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by sataan1337 View Post
i was just wondering cause it seems there are many people that managed to get it to work

btw the update came out about 2 weeks ago - they only unlocked the new content this night, afaik there was no patch
thats because they are using Rythals Fanupdate from rythal.com. i doubt we ever see a real update from the authors anymore, since the author has quitted playing wow. but with rythals update, the mop maps is included. but hes update is only some lua files, you have to install the official addon first, then overwrite the luas in carbonite dir.

09-25-12, 07:05 AM   #6
Paeura
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

yeah, they take a while to put out an update for Carbonite, they always have, just be patient and suffer with the ingame one for now. It's not like you will die................ or wiiiiiillllll you???

Legacy of the Sword

09-25-12, 08:42 AM   #7
messarxx
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Knaur View Post
thats because they are using Rythals Fanupdate from rythal.com. i doubt we ever see a real update from the authors anymore, since the author has quitted playing wow. but with rythals update, the mop maps is included. but hes update is only some lua files, you have to install the official addon first, then overwrite the luas in carbonite dir.
The author still plays and has said he is doing it by himself so its been taking longer.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Carbonite doesnt work at all