11-13-09, 05:44 PM   #1
nonretadin
A Warpwood Thunder Caller

connecting.....................

i am having a very very very very very... very very very... very annoying problem i try to log on wow i have a battle.net so its not that it wont go past connecting and i tried to see if anyone else is having this problem via the wow forums but it wont load past half way.... i waited 20 minutes and it didnt load past half way. anyone else have this problem?

yup themz da banana'z
11-13-09, 06:28 PM   #2
Katae
A Cobalt Mageweaver
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Have you shut wow down and opened it again? It may just be a problem with the login servers.
11-13-09, 07:10 PM   #3
Hillaster
A Defias Bandit

Issues with the game and websites?

Tried logging into the game and nothing. Went to Blizzard websites and nothing, just errors loading pages. Went to Battle net, I can get onto the website but nothing as far as the game goes and they offer no forums. Anyone else having these problems or knows what is happening?
11-13-09, 07:23 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by Hillaster View Post
Tried logging into the game and nothing. Went to Blizzard websites and nothing, just errors loading pages. Went to Battle net, I can get onto the website but nothing as far as the game goes and they offer no forums. Anyone else having these problems or knows what is happening?
I've merged your thread into this one, which is about the same issue and was just below yours.

I can access the website just fine, though I haven't tried logging into the game.

Perhaps it's an ISP issue? Maybe both of you live in the same area?...
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

11-13-09, 07:30 PM   #5
Hillaster
A Defias Bandit

Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
I've merged your thread into this one, which is about the same issue and was just below yours.

I can access the website just fine, though I haven't tried logging into the game.

Perhaps it's an ISP issue? Maybe both of you live in the same area?...
Thank you for the info I am looking at other forums and they are saying the same thing that it might be a ISP provider problem. I have At&T as a ISP provider in Northern Kentucky.
11-13-09, 07:31 PM   #6
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Hmm... I just got a time out error for the forums, tried again and it worked. Perhaps they're having issues with their servers on their end, and people just have to be patient.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

11-13-09, 08:12 PM   #7
Hillaster
A Defias Bandit

Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
Hmm... I just got a time out error for the forums, tried again and it worked. Perhaps they're having issues with their servers on their end, and people just have to be patient.
Well I used the patient thing that you said to use and guess what, I can log on now This patient thing is amazing when used it seems. Although I have been out all day and had to use this patient dealing with life's hills and curves it throws at us. plus the people that come along with it. Sad though when I come home and just have about 2 more hours of the day left before having to goto bed and do it all again tomorrow, and this is how I spend it :P
11-13-09, 08:37 PM   #8
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Ah, but by being patient, you have the peace of mind to make it to the next day.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Tech Chat » connecting.....................