02-04-06, 02:25 PM   #1
Tain
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Titain (Tain's Titan)

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...php?s=&id=4559
This is a modification to the excellent Titan Panel addon that is in wide use. The reason I did this was because as much as I like Titan Panel, there were some things that I wanted to change, especially performance-wise. Hence this version. It is not an "official" release of Titan Panel (if there is such a thing anymore) but it is fully compatible. Things changed in this version:

There is no support for having both a top and bottom bar at the same time. If you use this functionality then this version is not for you. You can still have the bar either the top or bottom, and you can have the "double bar" together.

This version of Titan Panel will NOT move any of your existing windows out of its way. I did not like the way Titan decided to move my frames in some cases, so I removed the functions entirely. I would rather manage my own frame layouts. If you do not use a frame manager such as Visor, MoveAnything, Discord Frame Manager, etc., then you will probably not want this version of Titan.

All "builtin" plugins have been separated out into individual plugins under the Titan directory. Now they can be removed entirely from Titan if you don't use them. They are all still there by default, if you wish to remove one you must delete its entry in the Titan.toc before removing its directory.

The auto-hide function now has a drastically decreased performance impact on the system. The previous auto-hide functions use a lot of resources. This does not.

I did a lot of code cleanup with optimization and performance in mind. I believe this has resulted in less resources being used by Titan as it runs.

This release is by no means meant to compete with any other Titan versions. These updates are something I did in my spare time over the last couple of months, and decided to let other people try it out if they wish to.
02-25-06, 10:30 PM   #2
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Any progress on getting your auto-hide to be more robust?
02-26-06, 11:30 AM   #3
Tain
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
Any progress on getting your auto-hide to be more robust?
Not as such, no.
Not that I don't want to, I simply haven't been able to do work on anything addon related in weeks. I also can't give any specific time frame for anything either, could be later this afternoon, could be July.

I am hoping for something closer to the first one though.
02-26-06, 11:50 AM   #4
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Hehe. I know the feeling! Good luck with finding time, Tain

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Titain (Tain's Titan)