09-05-14, 02:32 AM   #1
onedeadhero
A Murloc Raider
Random Grid question

Howdy, I can't stress enough just how much I enjoy this UI but I did have a real quick question. Is it possible to setup Grid to highlight dispellable debuffs? I tried digging through the options and I saw that there was an indicator for them but I was looking for something along the lines of highlighting the entire frame or maybe changing it to a certain color. I admit, I haven't updated to the newest version that reportedly fixes some of the Grid options so it may very well be in there but in the event that it's not I was just wondering how feasible something like this would be.

Thanks for your time.
09-05-14, 03:31 PM   #2
geekyadam
A Black Drake

If I'm not mistaken, you should be able to accomplish this. I'm not in front my gaming PC to test though, just fyi.
Find the Grid setting that changes the unitframes' color, add the dispellable debuff indicator to the unit frame background indicator setting and make sure it's at the top of the list of indicators. Now, the unitframe backgrounds should change when there is a dispellable debuff.

If you can't get it to work, reply here and I'll get you a screenshot to help (once I'm home).

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » Random Grid question