04-04-12, 08:43 PM   #1
Blazingstorm
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Keyboard/Mouse

Ok! I've been doing alot of research on a new gaming keyboard and gaming mouse, that I'm starting to drive myself crazy. So I decided to ask you folks here, the best WoW community I know of, for some advice.

I'm currently using the Logitech Wave Wireless Keyboard, and the Steel Series World of Warcraft gaming mouse. What I am looking for as far as keyboards are concerned is a keyboard that is wired, back lite, very durable, has mechanical cherry switches, and of coarse, very functional for both gaming and typing.

As far as a mouse is concerned, I'm looking for something that is very comfortable, not to big, and not to small. Something that is lighted to maybe match the keyboard, wired with multiple buttons, and it has to be a laser or optical mouse.

Just for the curious ones out there, why? Because I have a few disabilities. One being that I'm half blind, and another being that I am unable to use my left pinkie finger. I'm also going to go from clicking to keybinding to improve my style of game play.

So any input into this matter would be greatly appreciated, and of coarse, thanks in advance
04-04-12, 10:02 PM   #2
Fizzlemizz
I did that?

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I have a Logitech G13 gamepad and a Naga Razor 12 button mouse and I find I rarely use the keyboard in game, an old G15 which is fine for typing but it could be any keyboard.

I use the mouse for movement but the gamepad also has a joystick which can be useful in certain circumstances.

Edit: Threre's only 2 keys on the gamepad I use my pinky finger for and I have just been playing without using that finger. It was pretty easy to get too used and didn't effect game play once I had... and I don't have the long fingers to help with reach.

Last edited by Fizzlemizz : 04-04-12 at 11:36 PM.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Tech Chat » Keyboard/Mouse