03-13-14, 12:45 AM   #1
shyrotam
A Cliff Giant
Grid multiple debuffs

Is it possible to get Grid to show more than one debuff icon at a time? I'm thinking up to 4 or 5 debuffs would be dandy. (not stacks but 4 or 5 separate and distinct debuffs)
03-13-14, 02:05 PM   #2
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Each indicator can only show one status at a time. If you want to see two (or more) statuses at the same time, assign them to two (or more) different indicators. If you want more icon indicators, there are plenty of plugins to choose from (see the link on the download page for a complied plugin list, or just search for them yourself).

However, if you really want to see a bunch of buffs or debuffs at the same time, you should strongly consider using a different raid frame addon, as that is pretty much the opposite of what Grid is designed for. There is no encounter in the game where there are 4 or 5 debuffs you need to see at the same time. If you cannot dispel it, and it does not require any other special action on your part (eg. concentrating all heals on the affected player) then you do not need to see it. If you prefer the "show all the things" approach, Stuf, Shadowed UF, or PitBull may be a better fit for you.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Grid multiple debuffs