10-15-09, 01:30 PM   #1
TuLe
A Black Drake

Pitbull with Epic borders possible?

Hey guys just wondering if theres a addon that can put epic mob frames onto pitbull default unit frames. Would be awesome to have thoes golden dragons on the frames with lvl display and such... any ideas on this?

Thx
10-15-09, 02:24 PM   #2
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If pitbull still accesses the shared media addon that should work. I'm out of touch with how pitbull works its mojo these days so here's a link for experimenting Blizzard Sharedmedia should have what your after.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor
10-15-09, 02:26 PM   #3
TuLe
A Black Drake

Yeah im thinkin about doin something with share media borders and such. This compilation is very in handy! Thx for it friend
10-15-09, 02:33 PM   #4
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If your unable to get exactly what your after with just pitbull, you can use a panel addon like kgpanels or lite panels to add the art to the game then parent it to the particular unit frame so it appears and disappears with it as needed.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Pitbull with Epic borders possible?