03-31-10, 01:05 PM   #1
Kaelandros
A Defias Bandit
UI Manager

I am looking for an addon that will allow me to easily change my entire UI from one to another. I raid a lot, and I PVP a lot. For performance and general aesthetics sake I try to keep whats in front of me solely to things essential for doing the job at hand. So, needless to say, the UI elements I want for each are very different.

I like the idea of fully customizing every element of my UI, but I'd like to be able to craft specific UIs for each scenario with a method of switching between them as needed. I've searched this and other sites for such addons but I've been unable to locate anything of the sort.

Have any of you, by chance, seen something out there like this?
03-31-10, 01:08 PM   #2
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Addon Control Panel. http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...tails/acp.aspx

I use different skins for each class that I play, and all can be saved and named in ACP. ACP also allows you to turn addons off or on without having to log out.
03-31-10, 01:09 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...11-Reflux.html
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

03-31-10, 01:09 PM   #4
Kaelandros
A Defias Bandit
You mentioned with each class you play. I'm talking about same toon, just switching between doing dailies/raiding/PvPing. In some cases there may be a spec switch, but all on the same character.

Edit: And I use addon control panel. The scope of that is limited to turning specific addons on/off individually. I'm talking about something siginificantly more broad. Sort of like the equipment manager, but for your UI.

@Seerah: I will check out reflux. Thank you for the tip!

Last edited by Kaelandros : 03-31-10 at 01:12 PM.
03-31-10, 01:23 PM   #5
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Kaelandros View Post
You mentioned with each class you play. I'm talking about same toon, just switching between doing dailies/raiding/PvPing. In some cases there may be a spec switch, but all on the same character.

Edit: And I use addon control panel. The scope of that is limited to turning specific addons on/off individually. I'm talking about something siginificantly more broad. Sort of like the equipment manager, but for your UI.
Sorry about that. I misunderstood what you wanted... Reflux would probably be something you could check into.

I do use ACP for more than one set per toon.
03-31-10, 01:33 PM   #6
Kaelandros
A Defias Bandit
I use ACP now for manually turning off/on addons as need for the various tasks at hand. Its just laborious and leads to regularly forgetting about one. More than that though I want to get into some heave customization and the things I want just wouldn't work well together via simple turning off/on the various pieces each time I switch from raid to pvp, etc.
03-31-10, 04:22 PM   #7
Taryble
A Molten Giant

ACP allows you to save "sets" of addons, and to turn them on and off as a group. I have two major "sets" of addons in ACP - "Raiding" and "Not Raiding". The Raiding set I turn on when I raid, and off when I'm out of raid... the "Not Raiding" set is the reverse. Something like 4 clicks to turn on/off 10-15 addons.
03-31-10, 04:47 PM   #8
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
ACP allows you to save "sets" of addons, and to turn them on and off as a group. I have two major "sets" of addons in ACP - "Raiding" and "Not Raiding". The Raiding set I turn on when I raid, and off when I'm out of raid... the "Not Raiding" set is the reverse. Something like 4 clicks to turn on/off 10-15 addons.
Same here. Several of my toons each have 3 sets.. Raid, Dailies, and Randoms. This saves sooooo much time!
04-01-10, 12:29 AM   #9
sigg
Featured Artist

Featured
You can try OpenRDX.

Today we have three complete DUI available.
Konyagi DUI
Persolite DUI
Fridgid DUI

One only click to switch the DUI.
Each DUI has a SOLO, GROUP, RAID, ARENA, PVP situation desktops.

Each DUI has all frames, player, target, casbar, group, raidframes etc ...
The konyagi Raidframes is one of the most use by healers.

More info here :
http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=30454

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » UI Manager