08-16-09, 11:51 AM   #1
Entity
A Murloc Raider
Vertical Layout

I have no clue if this is the right area for this but since it has to deal with oUF I suppose this is a start.

I'm willing to pay up to 100$ USD for a complete vertical layout. Basically I am looking for a remake of AuR_UI 1900x1200 found here.

It doesn't have to have a ton of fancy additions to it just the regular frames with possibly raid frames included. (player/playerpet/target/targetpet/targetoftarget/focus/focustarget/party/raid) If the raid frames are included it would be desired that they are small boxes similar to grid.

Contact me by PMs, here or email ([email protected])

08-16-09, 06:20 PM   #2
haste
Featured Artist

Premium Member
Featured
I couldn't sleep, so I've spent the last two hours prodding at it. It's currently incomplete and quite a lot of stuff is lacking, but you also don't give much information about what you want and how you want it. Which basically means I'm only doing what I can see on the two screenshots.

Anyway, it will probably pop up at github as soon as the site catches up.

I've just done the minor structure of the layout, and played around with sizes and such. The only thing that currently seems correctly is the player and target frame. I also started on the party frames, but I couldn't be arsed to start aligning stuff correctly.

All that being said, I'm finally tired now and going to bed, gn.
08-16-09, 08:34 PM   #3
Entity
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by haste View Post
I couldn't sleep, so I've spent the last two hours prodding at it. It's currently incomplete and quite a lot of stuff is lacking, but you also don't give much information about what you want and how you want it. Which basically means I'm only doing what I can see on the two screenshots.

Anyway, it will probably pop up at github as soon as the site catches up.

I've just done the minor structure of the layout, and played around with sizes and such. The only thing that currently seems correctly is the player and target frame. I also started on the party frames, but I couldn't be arsed to start aligning stuff correctly.

All that being said, I'm finally tired now and going to bed, gn.
Wow, wasn't sure if I'd get anyone to bite on this let alone you. :P

I wasn't sure what other kinds of details to really add so I'll do my best..

- Frames that need to be vertical (player/target/party)
- Frames that need to be horizontal (playerpet/tot/focus/raid - if you add this)
- These frames need a really basic texture for the health and mana bars. The borders used in AuR_UI are custom made and placed with kgPanels so I can't hold it to you to remake those but if you want to try go for it or just leave them with no border.

- If you make raid frames they need to be horizontal. (resembling grid in ways) Needs to have abilities within the code to ignore all debuffs, add/remove debuffs shown on the unitframes.

- All Health/Power values need to have an option to show ie: 23,100 HP or 23.1k HP. Ex:
Code:
local shortValue = True
if (shortValue) then
 --show 23.1k HP
 --show 10.9k MP
else
 --show 23,100 HP
 --show 10,900 MP
end
- All frames need to show name/health/power/combatfeedback and their names need to truncate. I want to be able to adjust this. (ie: after 5 chars replace everything after with a ...)

- Player/PlayerPet/ToT/Focus frame needs to have buffs/debuffs/wep enchants disabled but be able to enable and show any of them.

- Target frame needs to have an option to show all debuffs/buffs or just show your own debuffs on the target.

- Needs to have 3 horizontal castbars (player/target/focus)

I think this just about covers things needed to know. I'll try to add more if you or I ask/think about it.

Thanks again! :P
08-17-09, 02:51 PM   #4
haste
Featured Artist

Premium Member
Featured
The main information I'm lacking is positioning of frames and element. It's not an issue to re-create the screenshots, but I don't know where you want names and such placed. Or where focus/pet/etc should be.

That being said. Have you ever looked at how it looks with 23000 instead of 23k? It's completely horrendous imo .
08-17-09, 05:48 PM   #5
Entity
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by haste View Post
The main information I'm lacking is positioning of frames and element. It's not an issue to re-create the screenshots, but I don't know where you want names and such placed. Or where focus/pet/etc should be.

That being said. Have you ever looked at how it looks with 23000 instead of 23k? It's completely horrendous imo .
Yeah I know with the values it can look pretty ugly but I still like the options. :P

Here's taking AuR_UI and adding the extra elements.
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=epeyp4&s=3

The current positioning for the HP/Power is fine for everything.

I suppose start at the bottom center of the screen and have the party frames centered and work out from there? I don't need all the positioning 100% perfect as I can adjust and move things around if it's not too hard.
08-25-09, 05:07 PM   #6
Entity
A Murloc Raider
Boo, stopped working on it or can't get around to it atm? :P
08-25-09, 05:16 PM   #7
Bruners
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
busy haste is busy
08-26-09, 02:52 PM   #8
haste
Featured Artist

Premium Member
Featured
Originally Posted by Bruners View Post
busy haste is busy
correct Bruners is correct!
08-28-09, 11:04 PM   #9
Unkn
Premium Member

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Entity check your private messages when ya get a chance. I'm using something I made thats similar to what you are looking for. Sent you a link to a screenshot to see if its similar to what you have in mind or want.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » oUF (Otravi Unit Frames) » Vertical Layout