10-03-07, 01:16 PM   #141
fyrye
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by meio
Are those of you that are having problems with the bag tooltips using one of the all-in-one bag mods? I do not use them and have no problems with the tooltips in the bags. If you do use one, then I would try disabling it to see if you get the tooltips in the normal bags. At that point if you do get the tooltips, I'd just start watching with WAU or the download sites for an updated version of that bag mod.
I'm using Baggins all in one template, with no issues with tooltips, though I am returning a couple errors when I go to a vendor to repair, only after running WAU lastnight, before that it was fine.
Not at home atm or i'd post the bugsack report.
10-03-07, 02:56 PM   #142
Talandra
A Defias Bandit

Originally Posted by meio
Are those of you that are having problems with the bag tooltips using one of the all-in-one bag mods? I do not use them and have no problems with the tooltips in the bags. If you do use one, then I would try disabling it to see if you get the tooltips in the normal bags. At that point if you do get the tooltips, I'd just start watching with WAU or the download sites for an updated version of that bag mod.

I use the regular bags with the moveable bag feature only. Got Baggins to work and the tooltip shows but I really dislike the all in one sack thing. I did not do the DUF fix mentioned in here would that be affecting the frame error/non-tool tip? If so, I'll jump into wrapping my brain and computer around it.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Mazzle 1.1 Fresh/New Installation after patch 2.2