11-13-07, 10:29 PM   #21
Starchild
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
ALL problems fixed by the 2.3 patch!!!!

Originally Posted by ganders
Code:
if (type(modelPath) == "string") then return string.gsub(string.gsub (string.lower(modelPath), "\\", "."), ".m2", ""); else return false; end
Is what it should be.

I was having the problem of the 3d model getting stuck in the middle of the screen. After I applied the above fix, I have no HUD and no 3D models... is that what is supposed to happen? Or is the HUD and 3D models suppsed to be working perfectly now?

Thanks,

-Star

edit - i was mistaken, the HUD seems ok.... but my 3D models are completly gone... is this what is supposed to happen? Or should the 3D models be working properly with the above fix?

Last edited by Starchild : 11-13-07 at 10:56 PM.
11-13-07, 10:38 PM   #22
Blazay
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
i followed all the steps but im still having a couple of major errors.. my health bar/petbar doesn't appear where it used too.. the one on the top doesnt change when i get hit.. when itry to do a complete mazzify my backpack pops up...
11-13-07, 11:01 PM   #23
degah
A Defias Bandit
before 2.3 i had issues mazzifieing, then i did the fix for 2.2. Now i did all the changes and i cannot mazzify again, stuck at the gnome. heres a screen with my bugsack

[IMG][/IMG]

pls help
11-13-07, 11:46 PM   #24
sgtsolidus1
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
1. Open DUF_Set.lua, search for the line UnitIsCivilian and add a -- to the beginning of it.
2. Change the line right under that from elseif (race and sex) to if (race and sex)
3. Open Mazzifier_Configs.lua and change SetCVar("statusBarText","1") to

SetCVar("xpBarText", "1")
SetCVar("playerStatusText", "1")
SetCVar("partyStatusText", "1")
SetCVar("petStatusText", "1")

- that means DELETE SetCVar("statusBarText","1") and replace it with the four lines above.
is this for the error Mazzifier-1.1\Mazzifier_Configs.lua:342: Couldn't find CVar named 'statusBarText' ? if not how do i fix it?
11-13-07, 11:50 PM   #25
Jakethesnake741
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Commish

For the camera error:

in MazzleUI_Models.lua (/Interface/Addons/MazzleUI/MazzleUI_Models.lua)

replace line 256
Code:

if (type(modelPath) == "string") then return string.gsub (string.lower(modelPath), "\\", "."); else return false; end

with
Code:

if (type(modelPath) == "string") then return string.gsub(string.gsub (string.lower(modelPath), "\\", "."), ".m2", ""); else return false; end

That's it. I didn't reinstall Mazzle. Just changed the files. Didn't even need to mazzify my current toons. Haven't tried with a new toon yet.

Thanks everyone.
This does get rid of the camera error...but for me it made the hud always visible and wouldn't change, as well as killed all my unit frames, I did the first bit and everything is fine except for getting the camera error...you may want to have the people who know what they are doing look into this and see if its just me.
11-14-07, 12:14 AM   #26
degah
A Defias Bandit
this is for reply to my screen above, the issue was i didnt disable the dbm or cartographer. After doing so and fiddling with some stuff i was able to mazzify.

now my only issue is my autobar is all over the place, ill just play with that tho.
11-14-07, 12:15 AM   #27
sgtsolidus1
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

i may have edited this wrong it keeps coming up in bugsack can someone please tell me whats wrong?

Mazzifier\Mazzifier_Configs.lua:345: unfinished string near ''petStatusText", "1")'
<in C code>: in function `LoadAddOn'
MazzleUI-1.1\MazzleUI_Handlers.lua:31: in function <Interface\AddOns\MazzleUI\MazzleUI_Handlers.lua:29>
<in C code>: ?
AceEvent-2.0-49307 (Ace2):266: in function `TriggerEvent'
AceEvent-2.0-49307 (Ace2):962: in function <Interface\AddOns\Ace2\AceEvent-2.0\AceEvent-2.0.lua:955>

and degah i had the same problem as you until i fixed the DUF error shown on the first page and the CVar errors as well i can now mazzify fine. just gotta fool with the autobars.
11-14-07, 12:24 AM   #28
Rallik
A Defias Bandit
anyone else getting abnormally large fonts on nearly everything now? chat window, quest text, combat window, everywhere

tried re-mazzifying at normal, but it had no effect
11-14-07, 12:43 AM   #29
Carthrix
An Aku'mai Servant
Mines perfect no errors in the bug sack

My mazzle is perfect no errors in the bug sack and the 3D modeling is working fine, Also my cartographer isn't giveing me any problems. Autobars wasn't give any errors, but i dont like it anyhow so i always disable it, postal however is a problem but with the new mail system just disable it. for everyone who gets stuck mazzifly process when you are going thru the questions on the tab Auto-on Settings uncheck the autobar option should let you finsh the process another tip go to wowace.com and uicentral.com and download both updaters and run them both before mazzify'n
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_111407_002628.jpg
Views:	614
Size:	182.6 KB
ID:	1527  
11-14-07, 01:25 AM   #30
Slavekitten
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Models

alrighty so my first problem was with bongos. It wasnt working at all...just gave me a huge long line across my screen and wouldnt let me change it at all. So I Downloaded Bongos2 and put my buttons on myself. Everything else seems to be working ok except my 3d models. They dont show up at all. Where and how can I fix this?
11-14-07, 01:37 AM   #31
fadedroses
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by Commish
3. Open Mazzifier_Configs.lua and change SetCVar("statusBarText","1") to

SetCVar("xpBarText", "1")
SetCVar("playerStatusText", "1")
SetCVar("partyStatusText", "1")
SetCVar("petStatusText", "1")

- that means DELETE SetCVar("statusBarText","1") and replace it with the four lines above.
Just a little note here.
If you cannot find the line >> SetCVar("statusBarText","1") <<
Then just close the file and don't worry about it.
11-14-07, 01:55 AM   #32
fadedroses
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AutoBar Fix

Fix for AutoBar

1. Get your AutoBar update here:
Download (504 kb)

2. If the AutoBar does not show up in the right place, type /atb config
- Check the 'Move bar' box
- Move the bar to where it should be (drag on the left edge of the bar)
- Uncheck the Move box.
- Close the config.

All set!

Last edited by fadedroses : 11-14-07 at 02:05 AM. Reason: adding info
11-14-07, 02:13 AM   #33
Slavekitten
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Yay I finally got everything working and its perfect. Thank you everyone whos been working to fix it. I appreciate all the help you guys have been.
11-14-07, 02:38 AM   #34
fadedroses
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Mazzle UI Fix *PROPER*

A newer, more complete and better functioning fix.

Download page
11-14-07, 03:01 AM   #35
sgtsolidus1
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Originally Posted by fadedroses
A newer, more complete and better functioning fix.

Download page
looks good testing it now.

Edit: IT WORKS but not for autobar all it did for me was extend autobar and make it cover alot of my other stuff and its unmovable. please fix that. and if the patch doesnt fix the 3d models for you then disable sanity one of them fixes it. once i log back in ill make a screen shot of the autobar problem.

i tried using autobar's configuration menu but it wont let me move it. if you know what im doing wrong please let me know. the main problem with now being able to move it is that it blocks out the target model.

Last edited by sgtsolidus1 : 11-14-07 at 04:14 AM.
11-14-07, 08:40 AM   #36
vi54
A Murloc Raider
1. Open DUF_Set.lua, search for the line UnitIsCivilian and add a -- to the beginning of it.

can you elaborate this more?

is it:
if (--UnitIsCivilian(unit)) then

or

--if (UnitIsCivilian(unit)) then

it is a bit vaque for me
thanks
11-14-07, 08:46 AM   #37
Moisticus
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Jakethesnake741
This does get rid of the camera error...but for me it made the hud always visible and wouldn't change, as well as killed all my unit frames, I did the first bit and everything is fine except for getting the camera error...you may want to have the people who know what they are doing look into this and see if its just me.
Im getting the same thing. Now no camera error, but HuD always visible (and BTW the Hud is not functioning either).
11-14-07, 08:56 AM   #38
vi54
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by sgtsolidus1
looks good testing it now.

Edit: IT WORKS but not for autobar all it did for me was extend autobar and make it cover alot of my other stuff and its unmovable. please fix that. and if the patch doesnt fix the 3d models for you then disable sanity one of them fixes it. once i log back in ill make a screen shot of the autobar problem.

i tried using autobar's configuration menu but it wont let me move it. if you know what im doing wrong please let me know. the main problem with now being able to move it is that it blocks out the target model.
i fixed it by doing the /autobar resetbars

then you'll see in the rock menu a tab to access the options or directly enter the option
you can move mod it there.
hope it works for you.

Last edited by vi54 : 11-14-07 at 09:19 AM.
11-14-07, 09:21 AM   #39
Aygen
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

[2007/11/14 09:19:30-202-x7]: TinyTip\TinyTip.lua:722: Usage: GameTooltip:SetUnit("unit")
TinyTip\TinyTip.lua:722: in function <Interface\AddOns\TinyTip\TinyTip.lua:719>
(tail call): ?:
Interface\FrameXML\UnitFrame.lua:93: in function `UnitFrame_UpdateTooltip':
Interface\FrameXML\UnitFrame.lua:77: in function `UnitFrame_OnEnter':
DiscordUnitFrames\DUF_Element.lua:254: in function `DUF_Element_OnEnter'
<string>:"*:OnEnter":1: in function <[string "*:OnEnter"]:1>

---

Any Ideas?
11-14-07, 09:23 AM   #40
treebeard72
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by fadedroses
Just a little note here.
If you cannot find the line >> SetCVar("statusBarText","1") <<
Then just close the file and don't worry about it.

I think the reason that people cannot find this command above is that they are searching for that exact string. When I did the search using the above string I could not find it, so I modified my search to simply look for "SetCVar" and, of course, many lines came back. Of the lines returned is the one in question, except it has spaces between the quote and the comma.

So if you cannot find the line, it doesn't mean its not there, it simply means that you need to look a little harder. For example, just look for "statusBarText" and see what comes back.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » 2.3 Mazzle Fixes (so far)