07-19-10, 09:39 AM   #1
zukigiant
A Kobold Labourer
Shaman UI Suggestion

Would it be possible to make the shaman totem bar sit on top of the bars like the rest of the classes? Where the bars are now, they get hidden under my DBM Warning Timers and make it impossible to recast if they despawn. I love your UI and this is my only complaint. Thanks in advance.

07-19-10, 11:15 AM   #2
Chmee
A Molten Giant
You can move the DBM timers, or you can (I think) move the totem bar (/nui movers) or you can use a better totem bar addon. I use Totem Timers and there's a new one out I'm going to try soon, Improved Totem Frame I know that you can move Totem Timers' bars around, not sure about the other one.

07-19-10, 06:26 PM   #3
Kian
A Defias Bandit
It would be totaly cool to but a cool down time on the totums. like all the spells have a cd times. It would help with like grounding totum and other short totums.

Just my thought i know u have a CD timmer but it doent show 5 min for the biger totums.

Thanks for your work on this ui.

07-19-10, 07:15 PM   #4
Chmee
A Molten Giant
Totem Timers does that.

07-19-10, 07:30 PM   #5
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Yeah, I use Totem Timers myself. I used the built in one for a while but always had problems changing totems on the fly and not having timers so went back to Totem Timers which does everything I want it to at the moment.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

07-20-10, 03:20 PM   #6
Kian
A Defias Bandit
Great thanks guys. thats not the objective I was after. For the reasion I have to have another addon just for that? I'm sure he can work it into Nui. After all thats part of the objective I belive Nui is here for. To minimize addons and help increase your FPS and/or Latency.

07-20-10, 11:03 PM   #7
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Oh of course, if I remember right Scott just added the new Shaman Totem Bar, but not done anything since. Totem Timers is a fill spot while he works on nUI 6. Maybe it is something he is planning for nUI 6.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

07-21-10, 09:11 AM   #8
Chmee
A Molten Giant
"Extra" addon or not, I'm disinclined to stick to the default blizz totem bar just because Scott is still working on nUI 6. If 6 includes Totem Bar functionality as good as (or more likely better than) Totem Timers, then I'll switch when it becomes available.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Suggestion Box » Shaman UI Suggestion