Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
08-18-15, 11:02 AM   #1
Tired85
A Defias Bandit
Not showing Graphical Compilation SyncUI

Minion Beta Version: 2.1.4-beta

This is the addon I'm talking about: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...22-SyncUI.html

I sent a comment to the author of SyncUI and they stated:
Originally Posted by syncrow
Originally Posted by Tired85
Whenever using Minion Beta (7/8.1/10 x64 edition) I type in SyncUI within the search box under Find More and it shows only SyncUI [Player] - outdated in the list and not this one. Shouldn't it show this one too? Maybe I'm missing something but I thought all addons on here it showed... It also doesn't detect it in the installed when it did for everything else (18 addons).... o.O

If it's a file you need to add, could you look into adding it so maintaining this addon is easily managed from mmoui please?
I even don't know how minion works, cause I prefer using curse client (up to date).
So, guess that minion currently has no support for compilations?! maybe, dunno...
So is this something you all need to add/fix or is it something the author/creator of SyncUI needs to fix? Also, if it is indeed something the Addon Creator/Author needs to fix by including a file, where can he or she find the necessary information in adding this to their file(s)/folder(s)?

Last edited by Tired85 : 08-18-15 at 11:03 AM. Reason: included mmoui version that is being used

WoWInterface » Site Forums » Minion » Not showing Graphical Compilation SyncUI