09-16-12, 07:48 PM   #1
cc2150dx
A Murloc Raider
Unhappy Help from Faatal or someone please

Is it just me or does it seem like Faatal just made the update somewhat useable and ditched again...I am reading all of the bugs and no one is responding from the Dev team...the nodes are not working, and random areas give me quest errors and my quest watch no longer works til I move zones....Someone here at Carbonite addon, please respond and help the people who donate to you and keep your addon strong. This has been one of my most prized addons and I would hate to see it get flushed!!!....I so want this to work and if your not going to answer people, give it up so someone else can work on it pleeeease....I dont intend to donate until I see something is being done with addon..maybe I will have to start looking for other replacements...although nothing will ever compare/match Carbo!!!!!!

sad

09-17-12, 06:43 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Please see This Post for some fixes for the errors and bugs. Don't know if it covers all of them, but it gets a few.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

09-23-12, 12:35 PM   #3
jestercheeser
A Defias Bandit
fixes for 5.041

that doesn't seem to fix the problem cause u have to enter it everytime for the dailiy quest fix
and now u are missing things on the map like digsites and flight points

09-24-12, 10:31 AM   #4
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by jestercheeser View Post
that doesn't seem to fix the problem cause u have to enter it everytime for the dailiy quest fix
and now u are missing things on the map like digsites and flight points
Well, I don't know why you would think you "have to enter it everytime for the dailiy quest fix", since those lines are there to show you what to replace in the "Carbonite.lua" file in your main Carbonite folder at "Path to your WoW folder\Interface\AddOns\Carbonite\". If you don't feel like going through the code to repair it, you can also go Here and get it already fixed.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Help from Faatal or someone please