Talissa
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Quanjure Plugin PleasE!
12-11-06, 06:23 AM   #342
Steil
A Cliff Giant

Itemrack plugin? damagemeters plugin, and also Identity

Last edited by Steil : 12-12-06 at 10:29 AM. Reason: support for damagemeters.
12-12-06, 08:27 AM   #343
Grilor
Premium Member

Premium Member
Fubar - MarkofHonorFu

would like to see MarkofHonorFu updated if possable
12-12-06, 09:15 AM   #344
Exeter
A Kobold Labourer
FuBar Updater?

The plugin I would most like to see is not really a plugin at all, but rather a simpler way of tracking updates. I love FuBar, but with the near constant updates to the software it is difficult to stay up to date. If there were some sort of Updater Control Panel kinda like Cosmos Updater it would be a great way of knowing what plugins are available and also making sure you have the most current versions of the plugins.
12-12-06, 10:02 AM   #345
Xanatos
A Kobold Labourer
Originally Posted by Exeter
The plugin I would most like to see is not really a plugin at all, but rather a simpler way of tracking updates. I love FuBar, but with the near constant updates to the software it is difficult to stay up to date. If there were some sort of Updater Control Panel kinda like Cosmos Updater it would be a great way of knowing what plugins are available and also making sure you have the most current versions of the plugins.
WoWAceUpdater is a must-have IMHO. http://sourceforge.net/projects/wowaceupdater

There was a MageFu plugin being worked on back in the day (or so I heard) and I'd really like to see it. Or just a FuBar plugin in general for conjuring water/food/gems and teleport/portals.
12-12-06, 10:05 AM   #346
AsheruWolf
Premium Member

Premium Member
Personaly I would like to see BattlegroundFu updated.
12-12-06, 10:31 AM   #347
Steil
A Cliff Giant

Originally Posted by Xanatos
WoWAceUpdater is a must-have IMHO. http://sourceforge.net/projects/wowaceupdater

There was a MageFu plugin being worked on back in the day (or so I heard) and I'd really like to see it. Or just a FuBar plugin in general for conjuring water/food/gems and teleport/portals.
thanks, didn't know where to look for it and saw so many comments of ppl thankful they had it
12-12-06, 02:33 PM   #348
Skyla
A Defias Bandit
Is it possible to gt the RollsFu plugin updated? I have searched and only found an april release and no indication it has anyone working with it.
12-12-06, 05:17 PM   #349
LaoTseu
A Cyclonian

Originally Posted by Skyla
Is it possible to gt the RollsFu plugin updated? I have searched and only found an april release and no indication it has anyone working with it.
I don't know about RollsFu, but GroupFu has a very nice rolling support.
12-13-06, 01:27 AM   #350
techsgtchen
A Theradrim Guardian

Question

Would anyone be willing to upgrade BattlegroundFu to WoW 2.0 or more? I know I myself really enjoy this addon and I am sure others do as well. I simply do not have the time or the knowledge of programming to delve into this myself. It seems that the original author no longer plays? and it has been several patches sense it has been updated.
12-13-06, 01:55 AM   #351
trezy
A Cliff Giant
Originally Posted by techsgtchen
Would anyone be willing to upgrade BattlegroundFu to WoW 2.0 or more? I know I myself really enjoy this addon and I am sure others do as well. I simply do not have the time or the knowledge of programming to delve into this myself. It seems that the original author no longer plays? and it has been several patches sense it has been updated.
Check the AceWiki, I found a new version of BattlegroundFu on there and it works just fine(as far as I used it at least)
12-13-06, 12:50 PM   #352
Jazzism
A Defias Bandit
I'm new to fubar and did something I can't seem to undo. How do you remove excess panels you've created? There doesn't seem to be any functions to do that.
12-13-06, 06:04 PM   #353
bsdll
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Jazzism
I'm new to fubar and did something I can't seem to undo. How do you remove excess panels you've created? There doesn't seem to be any functions to do that.
Right Click on the panel and select Remove.
12-13-06, 06:32 PM   #354
hellkat138
A Murloc Raider
Hiya. I just recently started playing wow and using the addons. I have som many addon buttons around my minimap i was wondering if there was a way to get them all onto a fubar panel. Stuff like Poisoner,Alphamap and Atlas as well as aAtlasLoot Enhanced, just really wanna clear up some of my minimap clutter . Most of my addons went straight to the bars which helped greatly.

THanks
12-13-06, 07:01 PM   #355
FallenDarkest
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by techsgtchen

check in http://www.wowace.com/files/ and look for that BattelgroundFu, it already updated. i just used it few days ago when it was updated, and here it is.
12-13-06, 08:25 PM   #356
Jazzism
A Defias Bandit
K found where to remove a panel. It's not in plain sight but in the 'attach' side menu, not by the create panel selection. Maybe this can be considered user ergonomic feedback or chalk it up to newb user.
12-13-06, 11:12 PM   #357
Barachus
A Murloc Raider

It would be nice to have an updated plugin for the Tankpoints mod.

12-14-06, 02:19 AM   #358
techsgtchen
A Theradrim Guardian

Originally Posted by FallenDarkest
check in http://www.wowace.com/files/ and look for that BattelgroundFu, it already updated. i just used it few days ago when it was updated, and here it is.
Awesome! thank you for the link. I apologize for my error.
12-14-06, 08:14 PM   #359
Jazzism
A Defias Bandit
New problem. I right click to move on the main screen but the fubar popup menu keeps showing up. Is there a disable function to prevent that?
12-14-06, 09:01 PM   #360
KenNashua
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by LaoTseu
I don't know about RollsFu, but GroupFu has a very nice rolling support.
I didn't think GroupFu had been updated for WoW 2.0 -- that's my request!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » FuBar plugin requests