09-01-09, 06:30 PM   #1
Venoryk
A Murloc Raider
Post AutoCast Overlay Animation

Alright, A lit'l back ground first. I've installed ZHunterMod and went back in his work to include the AutoStrip into his most recent update. I've updated the TOC and did a lit'l LUA editing to get the options listed properly. Everything is working great... except..

The AutoStrip function is able to be toggled to automatically strip your gear when you leave combat. And when you right click on the button it's supposed to put the AutoCast Overlay around the button. But whenever I right click the button instead of applying the overlay the entire button turns white. It will still AutoStrip just fine, but I was wanting for the button to have the overlay like it's supposed to instead of just being a blank white frame. If anyone could tell me how to fix the code, post a version that should work, or just tell me it's no longer possible it would be greatly appreciated.

Code:
- <Ui xmlns="http://www.blizzard.com/wow/ui/" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.blizzard.com/wow/ui/ ..\FrameXML\UI.xsd">
- <Button name="ZAutoStrip" parent="UIParent" enableMouse="true" movable="true" inherits="ActionButtonTemplate" frameStrata="MEDIUM" hidden="true">
- <Size>
  <AbsDimension x="22.5" y="22.5" /> 
  </Size>
- <Anchors>
- <Anchor point="CENTER">
- <Offset>
  <AbsDimension x="0" y="0" /> 
  </Offset>
  </Anchor>
  </Anchors>
- <Layers>
- <Layer level="OVERLAY">
- <Texture name="$parentAutoCastable" file="Interface\Buttons\UI-AutoCastableOverlay">
- <Size>
  <AbsDimension x="43.5" y="43.5" /> 
  </Size>
- <Anchors>
- <Offset>
  <AbsDimension x="0" y="0" /> 
  </Offset>
  </Anchor>
  </Anchors>
  </Texture>
  </Layer>
  </Layers>
- <Frames>
- <Model name="$parentAutoCast" file="Interface\Buttons\UI-AutoCastButton.mdx" scale="0.9" hidden="true" setAllPoints="true">
- <Scripts>
  <OnLoad>this:SetSequence(0); this:SetSequenceTime(0, 0);</OnLoad> 
  </Scripts>
  </Model>
  </Frames>
- <Scripts>
  <OnLoad>this:RegisterEvent("PLAYER_LOGIN") this:RegisterEvent("PLAYER_REGEN_ENABLED") this:RegisterEvent("PLAYER_ENTERING_WORLD") this:RegisterForDrag("LeftButton") this:RegisterForClicks("LeftButtonUp", "RightButtonUp") ZAutoStripIcon:SetTexture("Interface\\Icons\\Ability_Creature_Cursed_02")</OnLoad> 
  <OnEvent>ZAutoStrip_OnEvent(self, event)</OnEvent> 
  <OnClick>ZAutoStrip_OnClick(self, arg1)</OnClick> 
  <OnEnter>GameTooltip:SetOwner(this, "ANCHOR_TOPLEFT"); GameTooltip:SetText("ZAutoStrip", 1, 1, 1) GameTooltip:AddLine("Left-Click to Strip now.") GameTooltip:AddLine("Right-Click to toggle AutoStrip.") GameTooltip:AddLine("Hold ALT to drag.") GameTooltip:Show()</OnEnter> 
  <OnLeave>GameTooltip:Hide()</OnLeave> 
  <OnMouseUp>if this.isMoving then this:StopMovingOrSizing() this.isMoving = false end</OnMouseUp> 
  <OnDragStart>if IsAltKeyDown() then this:StartMoving() this.isMoving = true end</OnDragStart> 
  <OnDragStop>this:StopMovingOrSizing() this.isMoving = false</OnDragStop> 
  </Scripts>
- <NormalTexture name="$parentNormalTexture" file="Interface\Buttons\UI-Quickslot2">
- <Size>
  <AbsDimension x="40.5" y="40.5" /> 
  </Size>
- <Anchors>
- <Offset>
  <AbsDimension x="0" y="-1" /> 
  </Offset>
  </Anchor>
  </Anchors>
  </NormalTexture>
  </Button>
  </Ui>
09-15-09, 07:41 AM   #2
Venoryk
A Murloc Raider
plz move to graphic help
09-15-09, 08:38 AM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Your thread is in the right place.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

09-15-09, 01:04 PM   #4
Venoryk
A Murloc Raider
Ahh, Ok.. I just figured since it was involving a graphic overlay it might need to be in graphics.. Thanks!

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » Lua/XML Help » AutoCast Overlay Animation