04-02-09, 06:50 AM   #1
heinzi
A Murloc Raider
Unhappy warehouse does not show correct items from other char

Hi. I have a problem with the warehouse function while using my 3 main chars. If I want to look with char A at the equip of char B via carbonite warehouse function it only shows me the equip of my current char. The small thumbs are displayed correctly, they seem to be the correct pictures of the stuff of the other chars. I am using a German version of wow.

However, if I use mule chars with no gear on it, the items of all 3 main chars are displayed correctly.

What I did is this: In the /saved variables folder I delt the carbonite.lua, but that weird error/bug is still there.

Some idea what gos wrong here?

greetings

Last edited by heinzi : 04-02-09 at 06:52 AM.

04-03-09, 06:14 AM   #2
heinzi
A Murloc Raider
Hm, no one that could say something to this issue?

Again, if someone doesn't understand what I am talking about: If I use my main chars in wow and wont to look with char A at char Bs equip via warehouse I dont see B's equip, I see my own equip. The little item pictures are displayed correctly the pictures look like the items from the other char. But on mouse-over I just see my own items.

If I try this on a char with no stuff wearing, it's all ok and I can see other char's items.

carbonite.lua deleted and all other addons disabled, but not effect, error is still there...

04-03-09, 07:24 AM   #3
Spahut
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Never seen that. In the left window all the names of the characters appear, and you can "open" or "close" them to look at their stuff.

04-03-09, 07:38 AM   #4
heinzi
A Murloc Raider
yy that's what I did ofc. It's rly weird and even more because seemingly no one else has come across this issue.

If anyone has an idea how this issue comes about or what i should try, you're welcome

If I happen to solve this, I'll post it, too.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » warehouse does not show correct items from other char