02-21-07, 07:44 PM   #1
WaldoJeffers
A Molten Giant

Mazzle UI final product screenshots, post yours

Maybe you've left it the same, Maybe you done some minor tweaks or maybe you've done something surprisingly large to make it just that little bit more perfect, post your final result of your UI

heres mine, all i added was chatbar and went back to default questlog, and put QuesIon quest tracker on,Simple Range,and also switched to metamap as im familiar with it, nothing major but ill post it anyway just to start

second SS is a quest tracker, its a tiny box on 0 opacity which shows upon mouseover and activates the whole log

imoonfire
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	untitledcc.JPG
Views:	2025
Size:	136.6 KB
ID:	1073  Click image for larger version

Name:	f.JPG
Views:	1805
Size:	212.3 KB
ID:	1074  

Last edited by WaldoJeffers : 02-22-07 at 08:11 AM.
02-21-07, 08:27 PM   #2
coniferous
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

What are the pretty buttons underneath the fps meter for? did that come with mazzle?
02-21-07, 10:32 PM   #3
amz370
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
called chat bar, its buttons for different chats
02-22-07, 08:27 AM   #4
Shiroimin
A Cyclonian

I made a small video for my friends to see the UI in action so here it is to show you.

Mazzle UI in Action - (Link is fixed, Angelfire does not support direct linking, so you it has to trough the actual site...)

There is only two add-ons I have added.

WIM (World of Warcraft Instant Messenger) - Makes seperate movable windows for whispers, just like AIM
eCastingBar - This I added mostly to see what and when the enemy is casting something, since I don't like to you the blizzard one.

P.S. - This is by far the least this UI can do. This only shows it during combat. There much more this UI can do. This is directed at those who are still thinking about getting this UI.

Last edited by Shiroimin : 02-22-07 at 02:00 PM.
02-22-07, 11:28 AM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by Shiroimin
eCastingBar - This I added mostly to see what and when the enemy is casting something, since I don't like to you the blizzard one.
Just so you know, Antagonist does this and is already included.
02-22-07, 11:41 AM   #6
Shiroimin
A Cyclonian

yeah i know, but I am used to ecasting from before I even got Mazzle, and I am very happy with it.
02-24-07, 03:47 PM   #7
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons

Changed the textures, improved from the last one I made, but still trying to do better.
02-24-07, 04:35 PM   #8
Kamishimi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Originally Posted by 123noob
<snip screenshot>
Changed the textures, improved from the last one I made, but still trying to do better.
Hey, those are some really nice textures 123noob. Are you planning on keeping them to yourself once you've gotten it how you like it, or will we see a public release somewhere?

MazzleUI v1.0 Coming Soon to an Interface Near You!
http://mazzlefizz.wowinterface.com/
02-24-07, 05:26 PM   #9
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

That's the first one I've seen that looks really natural. I like it, Noob.
02-24-07, 05:46 PM   #10
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

No, I'll be glad to share it with the Mazzle community since I want it to live on throughout the WoW life .
02-24-07, 06:41 PM   #11
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I've talked to a few people about making skins that would be included in the distribution including noob and Bouvi, but I'm not exactly sure how to approach it. One way would be to include them all and the user could select which one they perfer during mazzification, while another would to to drop in different art over the default one. The first one would take more memory, but would be nicer.
02-24-07, 07:08 PM   #12
coniferous
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

I guess it really depends on just *how* much more memory it would take.. I'm not sure exactly how much memory the textures take up..

Hm. My gut feeling right now is that if its more user friendly the drop down box is probably better.
02-24-07, 07:22 PM   #13
Kierrkian
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
I like the idea of selecting in the UI, but with the option to add our own also.. That can either be with an import option or just adding the files to the " texture " folder.. I love the idea on the whole though.
02-24-07, 07:26 PM   #14
coniferous
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Sorry to double post - i didnt see your screen shot noob.

Its clear you need a name change.. That looks fantastic.
02-24-07, 09:12 PM   #15
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

An option to choose different layout during mazzification is a great idea. Even if you want to add your own textures as one of the option, I don't think it will be that hard since the textures proportion will all be the same. So all left to do is copying and pasting the codes, registering as a new option (like SCT font chooser, or CF2 font chooser, but maybe a little bit more complicated).

Otherwise, I think people can just create a package of different arts and allow people to download it and copy it over to mazzle arts folder.
02-24-07, 09:49 PM   #16
Kamishimi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
I've talked to a few people about making skins that would be included in the distribution including noob and Bouvi, but I'm not exactly sure how to approach it. One way would be to include them all and the user could select which one they perfer during mazzification, while another would to to drop in different art over the default one. The first one would take more memory, but would be nicer.

I was going to suggest this Mazzle, but didn't want to add another feature to the already long To Do list

I think that adding a mazzification option to set different texture would be the ideal route since it would avoid user-end mixups with file placement and such (some people get the gitters when they have to do anything too computer-literate), as long as the memory usage it would add wouldn't be a big problem. Otherwise, if the memory usage added would be a lot, I think going with a manual approach would be best.

MazzleUI v1.0 Coming Soon to an Interface Near You!
http://mazzlefizz.wowinterface.com/
02-24-07, 11:35 PM   #17
CalibanXV
A Murloc Raider
I support the added skins. I tried to do it on my own and can't get it to work. Thanks Mazzle, this is all going in the right direction for this fantastic UI.
02-25-07, 12:44 AM   #18
Deilene
A Murloc Raider
It may be easiest to have a source on the internet that you can point to, and have the user download the preferred texture with the whole comp, instead of download all of them

As in have three or four different versions, the only difference would be the texture.

Great UI btw.
02-25-07, 05:41 AM   #19
iljott
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

Originally Posted by Kamishimi

I think that adding a mazzification option to set different texture would be the ideal route since it would avoid user-end mixups with file placement and such (some people get the gitters when they have to do anything too computer-literate), as long as the memory usage it would add wouldn't be a big problem. Otherwise, if the memory usage added would be a lot, I think going with a manual approach would be best.
Gotta agree with Kami here. I think it would be an excellent idea Mazz.
02-25-07, 10:26 AM   #20
Bassoonchyckie
A Murloc Raider
Question Sorry but... HELP!

I've been working with some friends on customizing the interface art. Theirs work fine, but for some reason, I have all these white bars... Any idea what I've done wrong? It's quite hideous...

I know this is supposed to be a "final product" thread but... I don't know what else to do!

I had modified the Bottom 1-4 art, MiniMap, Target (floating cave?), and Castbar... as you can see.

(Ignore the small stuff like that white line between Bottom 1 and 2, and the 4 buttons overlapping the target... that's stuff i know how to fix, was just lazy before i solved the bigger problems!)

Thank You, anyone who can help!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Mazzle UI final product screenshots, post yours !