02-28-07, 08:29 PM   #21
nekome
A Kobold Labourer
Originally Posted by moerscho
After readin this, i tried to edit some files too

Worked fine. I only had to replace the Strings Classes = "Warrior" with Classes = "Krieger" and so on, in Mazzifier_globals.lua in the mazzifer Directory....now i can Choose from the predefined Templates like JoyWorrior.

If this helps a lil in any Way, here are the correct Translations for the German Client:

Classes = "Warrior" => "Krieger"
Classes = "Warlock" =>"Hexenmeister"
Classes = "Mage" =>"Magier"
Classes = "Paladin" => "Paladin"
Classes = "Shaman" => " Shamane"
Classes = "Priest" => "Priester"
Classes = "Druid" => "Druide"
Classes = "Hunter" => "Jäger"
Classes = "Rogue" => "Schurke"

As a lil Hint for the german readers: Öffet einfach die Datei .../Interface/Addons/Mazzifier/Mazzifier_globals.lua und ersetzt die oben genannten Stellen mit ihren Übersetzungen....viel Spaß mit den wirklich sehr gelungenen Layout die Mazzlefizz da gebaut hat.

Thanks for the info! Now i can enjoy mazzle, too.

I just have to correct a misspelling of yours:

Classes = "Shaman" => " Schamane"

I just registered to this forum because of the great UI.
Until now, I don't have any more problems with it in german. Perhaps you can add the German Translations in the lua file? I know, it's a bit lazy, but it would spare the Germans to edit the lua everytime you upgrade Mazzle ^^

And another note for the Germans:
If you tried to use Mazzle like me before reading this thread: just delete/ rename the old "buggy" Char files in the WTF folder (and only the corresponding char file is necessary). Otherwise you don't get the custom options for your class even after this lua change (at least in my case).

In deutsch:
Wenn ihr wie ich Mazzle einfach so ausprobiert habt, bevor ihr das mit der Lua wusstet, werdet ihr wahrscheinlich auch nach der Lua Änderung keine Option für eure Klasse haben. Löscht bzw. bennent den WTF Charakterordner um. Nur die WTF Ordner für die jeweiligen Chars sind davon betroffen, nicht der Rest im Ordner. Beim Neustart habt ihr dann bei einem kompletten Neudurchlauf von Mazzle die gewünschte Klassenoptionen.

Just a last quick note:
The only class that works initially for germans clients is "Paladin" - same Name in German
I tried Mazzle first with this Char, so I was pretty confused first, why it didn't work with my other classes.
03-01-07, 02:34 PM   #22
Telerion
A Murloc Raider
Also ich hab die Datei nun mal ugeschrieben, und hab den kompletten WTF-Ordner gelöscht... ich eiß, hät ich net tun müssen, hab ich aber... trotzdem habe ich beim Jäger nur die normalen 2 Optionen zur Auswahl... bei allen anderen Klassen hats funktioniert, Jäger aber wie gesagt net

Muss man das ä vom Jäger evtl in bestimte Zahlenkominationen verpacken wie die komischen haken über diversen Buchstaben von den Franzosen? Wenn ja, woher weiß ich welche Kombination für ä steht
03-01-07, 02:53 PM   #23
MooMz
A Kobold Labourer
Hi everyone,

I have the Europeen French version of the game, and I'm having some problems installing MazzleUI.

When I first log on, here's what I get :

When I answer all the questions and click MazzifyMe nothing changes.

I also try when SmartBuff and SmartDebuff is disabled, and it's the same.

I saw on the previous pages of the thread that you need to change some lines in the WoW Files. I'm not very good at that and also I don't ming having for example "Hunter 30" instead of "Chasseur 30" when I play.

So what can I do?

Thanks
03-02-07, 02:38 AM   #24
Telerion
A Murloc Raider
in german u it doesn't show the Hunter-Layout, when u rename "Classes = "Hunter" => "Jäger""

the lua-language is based on english language so u can't use an "ä"

searched a bit with google an find how to change into the lua-code for "ä"

just rename:

classes = "hunter" ==> classes ="J\195\164ger" to get accses to the Hunter-Layout.

in deutsch:
wenn ihr classes = "Hunter" in classes = "Jäger" umschreibt wird das keinen erfolg haben, weil die lua-Sprachen auf ner engl. programmierung basiert wo's ä nicht gibt... von daher muss man halt den lua-Code berechenen...

Mehr Klassen mit umlauten gibts bei uns aber net, von daher reicht hier mal das BSP. für "ä"

man schaut sich den Code in der Windows-Zeichentabelle an --> ALT+0228 - also nimmt man die letzten 3 Zahlen und subrahiert 64 --> damit kommt man dann auf 164
228-64=164
daraus ergibt sich der lua-Code für ä --> \195\164

ergo muss da dann stehen:

classes = "J\195\164ger" ==> damit habt ihr dann auch zugriff auf das Jäger-Layout von Mazzle
03-02-07, 02:49 AM   #25
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
When I'm done grinding out this mount, I'll just use the Babble library to get the class names generally for the different localizations.
03-02-07, 03:50 PM   #26
atlasye
A Defias Bandit
hi~i'm a chinese user who played wow for euro edition~but when i use this ui~the chinese can not be displayed in the chat window~need help!!
03-08-07, 03:33 AM   #27
Toyo
A Kobold Labourer
I play with European French version of the game.

All i had to do was to install the english pack, launch the game in english, do the Mazzification, and that's all. Next i quit the game, and relaunch in french, all is working perfectly.

Regards

Last edited by Toyo : 03-08-07 at 03:39 AM.
03-26-07, 12:47 AM   #28
BadWhisper
A Fallenroot Satyr

Finally found time to work a little more on it .

Here is the new version of the French translation, this time a big part of texts are translated.

[EDIT: Removed link because fresher file, see at the bottom of the post]

I just started a bloodelf rogue and encountered new problems (sorry Mazzlefizz for annoying you again ) :

- Bindings for Rogue UI are only for US players (QWERTY keyboards), so I have to play with my mouse or re-bind a lot of actions after every mazzify. It's a new character, so I /mazzify all the time ^^
- I can use my bow, but there is no button for throwing knives, is it normal?

Pour les utilisateurs français : Merci à tous de vos encouragements, si vous avez un souci quelconque lié à MazzleUI et que vous n'êtes pas à l'aise avec la langue anglaise n'hésitez pas à m'en faire part et j'essaierai de vous aider.

For French users : Thanks for your encouragements, if you have any problem related to MazzleUI and if you are not comfortable with english-speaking tell me and I'll try to help you.

EDIT : here are some useful LUA codes...
à : \195\160 | ò : \195\178 | è : \195\168 | ì : \195\172 | ù : \195\185
á : \195\161 | ó : \195\179 | é : \195\169 | í : \195\173 | ú : \195\186
â : \195\162 | ô : \195\180 | ê : \195\170 | î : \195\174 | û : \195\187
ã : \195\163 | õ : \195\181 | ë : \195\171 | ï : \195\175 | ü : \195\188
ä : \195\164 | ö : \195\182
æ: \195\166 | ø : \195\184

ç : \195\167
ñ : \195\177

Ä : \195\132
Ö : \195\150
Ü : \195\156
ß : \195\159

[EDIT: I'll now put a new archive every time I translate things, the link will always be the following]
MazzleUI.101.frFR.LATEST.zip (updated 03/28/2007)

Last edited by BadWhisper : 03-28-07 at 07:35 AM.
03-26-07, 03:09 AM   #29
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Thanks for contributing that, BadWhisper.
03-27-07, 06:21 AM   #30
BadWhisper
A Fallenroot Satyr

Arg, same problem than in german version : the durability stays at 100% on my characters (didn't see that sooner because I always look at DurabilityFu for this).

I figured out what the problem is really with SmartBuff: french localization file is totally out-of-date, so the better way to avoid problems is to delete this file:
Interface\AddOns\SmartBuff\localization.fr.lua

I just finished translating MyBindings2 but can't find an official site to post my file

I'm currently working on a huge part of translation work in MazzleUI : the help/faq texts. So please be patient, I'll post a link as soon as I finish it.

PS : I can't find what file includes default bindings, and I would like to change them in order to work with french keyboards so if anyone has information about it please let me know.
03-27-07, 02:23 PM   #31
Enarion
A Murloc Raider
Hello,
first of all, really big thanks for this great package!
I've never seen such a nice built compilation before!

I use the german client and have a little problems with the class configured layouts.

I tried changing the stuff in mazzify_global.lua like it was written some posts above mine.
Problem is: It doesn't work!

Anyone got any suggestions how to fix that?
03-29-07, 03:18 AM   #32
BadWhisper
A Fallenroot Satyr

Lightbulb

I have some problems with the localization: some texts are longer after translation, so the result is an incomplete text with "..." at the end. What parameter should be changed in .LUA files to avoid this, does someone know about it?

Originally Posted by coniferous
Wow! good work!

i wonder if we can get other translators onto the project? What did you have to do in order to fix it?
Great idea, I was thinking of a SVN or something like that, with one branch per language. But we have to be sure that several persons are interested in translation before starting such a project.

PS: I'm looking for an EXHAUSTIVE french/english list of casts and competences for every class, because it's really hard to find their translation 1 by 1 on the web, and I need it to translate SmartBuff/SmartDebuff in French.
03-29-07, 03:49 AM   #33
Boneless
An Aku'mai Servant

Download the Babble 2.2 addon ( http://files.wowace.com/Babble-2.2/ ), inside you will find Babbke-Spell-2.2\Babble-Spell-2.2.lua with all competence in french (and other languages) and the english equivalent.

Bravo à toi de te lancer dans la traduction pour MazzleUI.
03-31-07, 10:12 AM   #34
BadWhisper
A Fallenroot Satyr

Thanks a lot Boneless, I did'nt know about Babble, it helped me a lot!

I finished translating the latest SmartBuff/SmartDebuff versions, everything seems OK but I don't play every classes so I invite all French users to testing it too.

SmartBuff / SmartDebuff : download here
MazzleUI French Files with SB /SDB : download here
03-31-07, 11:04 AM   #35
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I'd highly recommend sending your SmartBuff/SmartDebuff localizations to the author of the add-on.

Thanks for the contributions, BadWhisper. When I'm done making back all the gold that I owe and get back to working on things, I'll make sure to include them.
03-31-07, 11:51 AM   #36
BadWhisper
A Fallenroot Satyr

Talking

Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
I'd highly recommend sending your SmartBuff/SmartDebuff localizations to the author of the add-on.
I did it, no answer yet from the author. By the way if you kwnow the author of MyBindings2 I'd like to send him the French localization file (couldn't find his/her email address nor his/her name on the web).

Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
Thanks for the contributions, BadWhisper. When I'm done making back all the gold that I owe and get back to working on things, I'll make sure to include them.
I'm so happy using /mazzify without any error that I just can't keep these precious translations just for me ^^

I haven't finished yet the help/faq translation (really a BIG piece of text), but I'm still working on it.

Last edited by BadWhisper : 03-31-07 at 11:53 AM.
07-01-07, 10:40 AM   #37
saiba
A Kobold Labourer
hi all,
I'm a traditional Chinese WOW user and I was amazing by the UI that Mazzle do.
but after downloading the file and Mazzifier...I can't see Chinese in my WOW screen
It seems like the text encoding problem

so, if I want to use(or translate) the mazzleUI into Chinese, how can I do just like French and Germain mention before?

thanks for reading my question
07-01-07, 01:43 PM   #38
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by saiba
hi all,
but after downloading the file and Mazzifier...I can't see Chinese in my WOW screen

so, if I want to use(or translate) the mazzleUI into Chinese, how can I do just like French and Germain mention before?

The descriptions and so forth are not localized, but all of the code should work correctly in the foreign language versions.
07-01-07, 06:46 PM   #39
oliverlee
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by saiba
hi all,

This is ClearFont2 problem, plz replace the ClearFont2 default font with chinese font.
07-01-07, 07:19 PM   #40
Mortlach
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
Ni hao ma, Saiba?

Please read up on ClearFont . In the WoW fonts folder you installed with MazzleUI, you'll find that there are 4 fonts in the font folder. You'll need to find traditional Chinese fonts to replace these, while keeping the names of those fonts the same so that WoW can use them. I can't recommend any, but you will solve this ClearFont problem for every user if you find good equivalent fonts!

xiexie,
-Mort

Morticai, Prince & GuildMaster of Briar Rose, Horde

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Foreign language users