08-12-07, 12:15 PM   #21
Dynnyn
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
and i will grab a screen shot when i'm finished with teh raid i'm about to start
08-12-07, 12:43 PM   #22
airdragon
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Make sure your mouse is over what you want to see. I think I may have forgot to mention that. The mouse has to be hovering directly over the CD thing (make sure the CD thing is there) activate an ability with a short CD, then press the key you binded to to the macro.
08-12-07, 01:16 PM   #23
Dynnyn
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
yea thats what i did and i got world frame :S

as i said i wil lgrab a screenie when i finish on this raid
08-13-07, 02:36 AM   #24
Dynnyn
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
right just spent the better part of an hour reading through the bugs forums and it seems to counter act a lot og bugs jsut seem to do another clean install or delete teh WTF folder?

would this help (i mean just deleting the WTF folder?)

if so plz let me kno

if this dont work then i will pop onto the forum on my desktop and place a screenshot of what is getting on my nerves
08-13-07, 12:48 PM   #25
Dynnyn
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
ok i just spent about half an hour looking though all of my addons, finding the anhor button and testing them all

and i finally found it...

and yep it was one call oCD mazzle was jsut sitting in the niagra part

obviously i haven;t done a clean install

might have something to do with me not being able to delete/edit my WTF folder, vista saying i need to be administrator although i am the adminsitrator of this pc...

cheers for the help
08-13-07, 02:10 PM   #26
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
To do a clean install, you needed to rename your WTF *and* your Interface folders.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

08-13-07, 02:18 PM   #27
Dynnyn
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
yea but how do i remove the WTF fodle rwhen vista wotn let me?

its lets me remove the interface one fine ust not the wtf one
08-13-07, 02:53 PM   #28
Parium
A Fallenroot Satyr
I went into the menu and played around a lot and a lot and a lot. IMO there are too many mods that seem to do way similar things and therefore make it extremely confussing. I thought I had all this Mazzle stuff figured out as far as getting things to do what i wanted as far as normal workings go. But I severly screwed up my UI and now gotta go back in and fix it. I think i know what happened though. And it pertains to this so I'll help out more when I know more tonight or tom.
08-13-07, 04:02 PM   #29
Nynaeve
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I actually also have a duplicated CD menu in the middle of my HUD right on top of my char.
I have done 5 clean installs since 1.0.
I also have nothing oCD related anywhere in my WTF for any of my chars on any of my realms. There is also nothign about oCD in the layout in the wtf.
I've been trying to see if its a conflict with another mod or something, because I am fairly certain the "WorldFrame" does not issue a cooldown meter.
Hmmm, I guess it is important that the duplicated meter does not have the same skin?
> . <
08-13-07, 04:15 PM   #30
Dynnyn
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
look in ur niagro miscelanneous thats where i found mine
08-13-07, 06:12 PM   #31
Kierrkian
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
OK... to change the permission on your Vista machine for the WTF folder please follow this.

Goto the WTF folder under " World of Warcraft " on the C: drive.
Right click the folder and select " properties "
once the window opens select the " Security " tab.
now, click on the button in the middle of the windows with the " EDIT " on it.
this will open another window, in this window you see two area's a top and bottom. In the top area I want you to click on each of the listed and look in the bottom window and verifiy that the check box for " FULL CONTROL " and " MODIFY " have a check mark for each of the top windows listed users.

CLick apply and the system will change the permission on the underlying information and then you can modify or delete the WTF folder to your hearts content..
08-13-07, 07:34 PM   #32
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If the frame was not originally set up to accept mouse input, the macro that the poster above suggested will not work.

You can try disabling the timer add-ons you know about and see if those timer bars go away. If so, perhaps their positioning information was not set up correctly.
08-14-07, 05:41 AM   #33
Dynnyn
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
i did wat you told me tothe WTF folder...

it still dont let me change or do anything to it...

bloudy vista being retarded

*edit*It wont let me change the CREATOR OWNER one, every time i do it it jsut clears them all again :S*edit*

Last edited by Dynnyn : 08-14-07 at 05:46 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Annoying addon that i cant find