09-26-07, 12:27 PM   #21
meio
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Elechan
or does that mean we both are? D: :P

Anyways, still having problems with the red/blue things in middle of the screen. They aren't even working to display my Health/Mana and then the enemy's :| If there's not a way to fix em, I'd like to at least turn em off, if someone could tell me how.
I think a good place to look might possibly be in one of the other threads that has about 100 replies at this time.

Edit: Also the Mazzle 1.1 Fresh/New Installation after patch 2.2 thread might be a good place to look.

Last edited by meio : 09-26-07 at 12:37 PM.
09-26-07, 01:06 PM   #22
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by blakkheim
therefore you are not retarted!!
Ah, the irony of that misspelling.
09-26-07, 01:42 PM   #23
Nynaeve
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz

Ah, the irony of that misspelling.
Haha.
Hey Mazz.
09-26-07, 02:16 PM   #24
Elechan
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by meio
I think a good place to look might possibly be in one of the other threads that has about 100 replies at this time.

Edit: Also the Mazzle 1.1 Fresh/New Installation after patch 2.2 thread might be a good place to look.
you know "look more" doesn't help at all.. specially since I have no idea what those health/mana with the red/blue around my character are even called.
09-26-07, 02:43 PM   #25
Kyousei
A Defias Bandit
Exclamation

you know "look more" doesn't help at all.. specially since I have no idea what those health/mana with the red/blue around my character are even called.

Ok... I made an account here just for this one. ^_^

The red/blue thingy is the HUD. The 'new install' instructions should fix the problem, it was widely reported and that fixed it for everyone as far as I know. (There are still other problems, but that one's out.)

Now for my own point:
Not everyone is familiar with the language.
I've had a ton of problems myself, and they've nearly all stemmed from the fact that people tend to say "FAQ!!" or things of that nature. I'm sure lots of people don't realize how many others are new to All Of This Awesomeness and have no familiarity with common parlance.
I know before this, I'd not have known any significance to references to HUD, XLoot, keybinding, and many other things.

Not everything here is intuitive. It's been a rough day (or couple of) for everyone here.

* I've only just recently started playing WoW.
** I was introduced to the UI, Mazzle specifically, by my brother-in-law.
*** I haven't got a blasted clue what I'm doing, and it's taken me about a week to get this far. It takes TIME - not just a FAQ.
**** I really am NOT trying to rip on anyone, or get all snarky... but I know *I* could use a breather.
09-26-07, 11:56 PM   #26
blakkheim
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
also i am saddened by the fact that my little 3d buddies are no longer around .

and this has been a problem for a couple months now and ive never figured out how to change it, how do i make my icons for trinkets reappear on the bar?
10-01-07, 12:17 PM   #27
Elechan
A Fallenroot Satyr
seems to be more problems.. as in I can't right click the pictures of characters in party anymore (nor my own) and choose disband/other things. And I can't seem to get my damn chat to change from Darnassian to Common now... this is really annoying.

Also, there seems to be a problem where it's stuck on /say. If I want to speak in /guild and /party I have to keep typing /g or /p before the sentence. This is also annoying :|

Last edited by Elechan : 10-01-07 at 12:23 PM.
10-01-07, 12:43 PM   #28
meio
A Cobalt Mageweaver

seems to be more problems.. as in I can't right click the pictures of characters in party anymore (nor my own) and choose disband/other things. And I can't seem to get my damn chat to change from Darnassian to Common now... this is really annoying.

Also, there seems to be a problem where it's stuck on /say. If I want to speak in /guild and /party I have to keep typing /g or /p before the sentence. This is also annoying :|
When you right click on the pictures do you cast a spell or get any kind of message? Typically when this happens it's because Clique is catching the button click rather than letting it go to the unit frames.

As for the rest of your issues, have you updated Prat since the patch? If so, I'd have to look at what the settings are for it now. I have not updated any of my mods since the "patch 1" and I am not experiencing this.
10-01-07, 02:44 PM   #29
Elechan
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by meio
When you right click on the pictures do you cast a spell or get any kind of message? Typically when this happens it's because Clique is catching the button click rather than letting it go to the unit frames.

As for the rest of your issues, have you updated Prat since the patch? If so, I'd have to look at what the settings are for it now. I have not updated any of my mods since the "patch 1" and I am not experiencing this.
ah that might be it for the chat.. cause I did the WoWAce thing as it told me and to update all the whatnot. I'll check prat, and ya... it claims to want to cast a spell if I right click on the pictures.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » noob questsions....