07-16-07, 10:08 PM   #1
blakkheim
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
noob questsions....

Sorry if these have been posted before, i just installed it.

1. How do i access lfg(you know the eye button? lol)

2. How do i get rid of the red flash when i draw aggro?

3. Finally, how do i get rid of the , circle of my health/mana the mob's health/mana, and when an enemy runs, in big letters it appears at the top of the screen?

thanks for your help in advance.
07-16-07, 10:17 PM   #2
pakpandir
A Murloc Raider
1. not sure but i think in bongos console there's an option in there to show 'menu' buttons.

2. under mazzle options if you click the little mazzle logo on the far right hand corner of the interface. Browse through the mazzle settings options. you'll have to click 'No' on the aggro red flash.

3. under mazzle options if you click the little mazzle logo on the far right hand corner of the interface there's a section called HUD settings. You can turn it off there if you like.

hope that helps.
07-16-07, 10:39 PM   #3
blakkheim
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
ty so much pak, great help.
07-17-07, 04:17 AM   #4
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
To access the menu icons (Character, LFG, etc) click the words "MazzleUI" (the words above your "potions/bandage bar"). This hotspot will bring up the "default" menu and bag bars.
07-17-07, 08:08 AM   #5
Quagnome
An Aku'mai Servant
LFM Hot botton

LFM = Crtl L

As far as the "Running" Text at the top of the screen? I'm not sure, but I think it has something to do with SCT. I will check later tonight.
07-17-07, 10:00 AM   #6
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
And if you still can't find the answers after these kind people have helped you...

1. FAQ
2. FAQ
3. FAQ

I suggest reading it - not because you asked your questions here, but because you may have other questions that you did not ask and it is a great resource. Mazzle spent a LOT of time on it, and there are some people who don't care to read it.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-19-07, 02:08 AM   #7
blakkheim
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Thanks to ya'll, and yes i started reading the faq recently. But i have another question, that seems a little more on the technical side.....

Prior to using mazzle i had a myraid of addons(titan panel,atlas/loot enhanced, trinity bars). Now i really love mazzle, but really dislike the instance plug in that comes with it. So my question is this, can i download and install atlas/loot enhanced and use in conjunction with mazzle, if i find(unless you wonderful people are to help me again!) the name of the addon and disable it?

thanks for your time again.
07-19-07, 03:33 AM   #8
Nynaeve
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Lfg is also still accessible via /lfg. Lfm is /lfm.
What do you mean by "instance plug"?
07-19-07, 03:38 AM   #9
vampiricwound
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by blakkheim
Thanks to ya'll, and yes i started reading the faq recently. But i have another question, that seems a little more on the technical side.....

Prior to using mazzle i had a myraid of addons(titan panel,atlas/loot enhanced, trinity bars). Now i really love mazzle, but really dislike the instance plug in that comes with it. So my question is this, can i download and install atlas/loot enhanced and use in conjunction with mazzle, if i find(unless you wonderful people are to help me again!) the name of the addon and disable it?

thanks for your time again.
atlas and atlasloot both work fine along with mazzle (ya...im not too impressed with the instance sections of cartographer myself)
07-19-07, 03:12 PM   #10
blakkheim
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Alright, i have cartographer disabled, and i have atlas/loot enhanced installed in to the interface directory yet when i click addons on the main page atlas does not appear. what gives?

EDIT: nevermind im an idiot, i just had atlas in the interface folder, not in the addon folder

Last edited by blakkheim : 07-19-07 at 03:38 PM.
07-19-07, 05:49 PM   #11
blakkheim
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
back again, ok now i got everything working how i like it, except the mob action text at the top is still there, example "HATECREST NAGA CASTS FROST BOLT". ive looked through mazzleui and sct and found nothign to alter this. thanks again
07-19-07, 05:54 PM   #12
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
(I think that's in the FAQ, too, though I don't recall exactly.)

The mod is WitchHunt.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-19-07, 11:38 PM   #13
blakkheim
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Thank you very much for all your help seerah. And my final noob question, on the bandage/food/potion bar. how do i add new potions/food etc once a particular one has been depleted?
07-20-07, 08:28 AM   #14
Ringleron
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
Thank you very much for all your help seerah. And my final noob question, on the bandage/food/potion bar. how do i add new potions/food etc once a particular one has been depleted?
The addon you might be refering to is Autobar.

If you do /Autobar, used the EDIT section to change add/remove any other items that you might have in your inventory.
09-25-07, 06:11 PM   #15
blakkheim
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
So after firing up wow today after the latest patch i discovered an annoyance that i cant seem to fix.

All my text pertaining to my MS/money/bag space etc that is normally on the lower right section of mazzle, is now blatently in the middle of my playing field and i do NOT know how to send em back to where they belong.

any help would be great, thanks.
09-25-07, 06:38 PM   #16
Trevelyen
A Fallenroot Satyr

I am pretty sure its like Alt+click and drag to move it. If not, try like ctrl or shift or some combination there in and should work.

--Trevelyen
09-25-07, 07:07 PM   #17
blakkheim
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
cool thanks tre.

Sorry yet another gripe, after the patch ive noticed, that the 3d mini's of myself/minion/party are now missing, how do i retrieve them?
09-25-07, 09:56 PM   #18
Elechan
A Fallenroot Satyr
Hey, sorry if I'm breaking any rules but a few things I wanna fix since patch. I'll show you.

see that pic? I wanna get rid of the crap around my hero in the middle. The FPS and whatnot isn't where it should be (tried remazzlefying thingy) and the health/mana I only like up during battles. I also wanna know what happened to that efficiency button I remember having before. Thanks :P

Edit: well the alt/ctrl/whatever + right click drag thing worked fine for moving most of it but still wanna get rid of the health/mana stuff around my character while not inbattle and would like that efficiency thing to be shown to me XD (sorry for being retarded x.x)

Last edited by Elechan : 09-25-07 at 09:59 PM.
09-26-07, 05:46 AM   #19
blakkheim
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Elechan
Hey, sorry if I'm breaking any rules but a few things I wanna fix since patch. I'll show you.

see that pic? I wanna get rid of the crap around my hero in the middle. The FPS and whatnot isn't where it should be (tried remazzlefying thingy) and the health/mana I only like up during battles. I also wanna know what happened to that efficiency button I remember having before. Thanks :P

Edit: well the alt/ctrl/whatever + right click drag thing worked fine for moving most of it but still wanna get rid of the health/mana stuff around my character while not inbattle and would like that efficiency thing to be shown to me XD (sorry for being retarded x.x)
wow sound just like me lol, therefore you are not retarted!!
09-26-07, 11:57 AM   #20
Elechan
A Fallenroot Satyr
wow sound just like me lol, therefore you are not retarted!!
or does that mean we both are? D: :P

Anyways, still having problems with the red/blue things in middle of the screen. They aren't even working to display my Health/Mana and then the enemy's :| If there's not a way to fix em, I'd like to at least turn em off, if someone could tell me how.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » noob questsions....