Who the hell cares? 2 4.76%
There is no option four. 5 11.90%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

09-05-07, 07:27 PM   #21
Rabscuttle of Executus
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by 123noob
This is very nice indeed. Maybe I will jack up this idea up and make a different skin . I kind of missing doing PSD for a while now... SilkRoad Online is starting to bored me with bots and gold seller... and I even lost one rarest item in the game .
Feel _very_ free to build upon my idea
09-05-07, 11:40 PM   #22
airdragon
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
You need to pick a screen shot and make it look like the .blp in the mazzifier image folder. The line of code that points to your iamge is actually quite obvious

image="ShamanDurzil"
Change that to the name of the .blp when you have it made and Huzzah nice pic (do not add .blp to the image="namity" line, it does not work that way, no .blp, just the files name).

Since I did not add it you will need to obviously convert the .blp into a format you can open and see the dimensions etc. After that you will need a whatever format image into .blp. Which if you found some of the W3 image stuff it should be easy.

Well continue to enjoy away
09-06-07, 06:31 AM   #23
Morguean
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by blindthief92
what kinda hud are u using in the 2nd preview?? and where can i get it?

thats just the normal Mazzle hud.....
09-06-07, 06:51 AM   #24
Rabscuttle of Executus
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Originally Posted by airdragon
You need to pick a screen shot and make it look like the .blp in the mazzifier image folder. The line of code that points to your iamge is actually quite obvious

Change that to the name of the .blp when you have it made and Huzzah nice pic (do not add .blp to the image="namity" line, it does not work that way, no .blp, just the files name).

Since I did not add it you will need to obviously convert the .blp into a format you can open and see the dimensions etc. After that you will need a whatever format image into .blp. Which if you found some of the W3 image stuff it should be easy.

Well continue to enjoy away
I thought that's what I did.... ya that's exactly what I did!!

Well, I'll just try it again I guess.

edit:
Originally Posted by blindthief92
what kinda hud are u using in the 2nd preview?? and where can i get it?
lolz
09-06-07, 04:32 PM   #25
airdragon
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Is your screenshot smaller than 512 x 512? cause thats the max size blizzard images in game can be.
09-06-07, 05:19 PM   #26
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Is your screenshot smaller than 512 x 512? cause thats the max size blizzard images in game can be.
It's 1024x1024, that's the highest they can be.

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
09-06-07, 05:23 PM   #27
airdragon
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Are you sure? I was certain that a long time ago (back when i tried to get art in things, now I'm in the want no extras stage) and the size restriction was 512x512. I think it was in the eePanels forum discussion or wiki page.
09-06-07, 06:27 PM   #28
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
As I keep correcting people in that thread, the wiki, here, etc, it's 1024. (Maybe higher, but then you get into 2048... )
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

09-07-07, 02:16 AM   #29
Moribund
A Fallenroot Satyr
Your skin fixes the one thing I was less than thrilled with Mazzle about. The UI is great, but it was still a large block at the bottom of my screen. This is too cool, thanks so much!

My one comment is that where it goes from the buttons part to the combat/autobar/etc part on the right side, the transparent sections seem to overlap. What's causing it and how do I fix it? (I'm running at 1600x1200)
09-07-07, 05:00 AM   #30
airdragon
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by Seerah
As I keep correcting people in that thread, the wiki, here, etc, it's 1024. (Maybe higher, but then you get into 2048... )
I completely accept being corrected
09-07-07, 09:08 AM   #31
Rabscuttle of Executus
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Originally Posted by Moribund
Your skin fixes the one thing I was less than thrilled with Mazzle about. The UI is great, but it was still a large block at the bottom of my screen. This is too cool, thanks so much!

My one comment is that where it goes from the buttons part to the combat/autobar/etc part on the right side, the transparent sections seem to overlap. What's causing it and how do I fix it? (I'm running at 1600x1200)
You might just have to adjust the images of the skin to match your resolution, because I do not see any overlapping on the default settings.
09-08-07, 06:56 PM   #32
Rabscuttle of Executus
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

I made sure my image was the right size, so it can't be that....

It's a bit frustrating that it isn't working because otherwise I would upload this to the wowinterface database.
09-09-07, 09:13 AM   #33
airdragon
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
What I'm thinking that we are missing here is a possible step before that where the images are possibly preloaded up. I'll take some time to look a little deeper into it or maybe Mazzle will hope on by and give us a hint.
09-15-07, 12:09 AM   #34
Rabscuttle of Executus
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

I was able to get the image to show so I have now uploaded the skin to wowinterface downloads.

Last edited by Rabscuttle of Executus : 09-15-07 at 08:01 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Rabscuttle's New MazzleUI Skin