09-09-07, 09:17 AM   #21
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Erurainon
No, my rez stays at 1024x768 which is supported by Mazz; but I had to adjust the scale to make the tiny print readable. I still need to adjust things like the chat text and such. Hopefully I can make it readable and tidy at the same time. [edit]Just to be clear on this, I did not change the scale after I mazzified - I did so at step 1 of the mazzifying process.[/edit]
It doesn't matter whether it's before or after. If you change the scale, lots of positional information and sizes will be off. You'll have to do lots of manual adjustments. This is in the FAQ.

Originally Posted by Erurainon
Sorry, don't know how I missed that huge post at the top, but I did.
It's also a FAQ question.
09-09-07, 10:48 AM   #22
StrikerTS
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz

You shouldn't be losing any options in that regard.
Well, it's actually quite odd. Heres the best example I can give now:

Your pet bar exists of what 8, spaces? Sometimes when I MC I get space 1 and 3. Which is Attack and some MOB special move. I didn't think anything of the fact that the button backgrounds themselves are gone. When I did Botanica for the first time on mazzle, an instnace I was very familiar with what to MC, I tried it again. Randomly certain moves of the mobs, like the spell power buff off of the menders, wouldn't appear. Then, 2 mod MC's later it would be there and a different move was missing.

I know it's not actually mazzle but when I looked at the actual code difference from Bongos to Bongos 2 I noticed that it has been changed significantly. Bongos 2 actually has about half the coding, so I switched to it and tried MCing again. So far, I haven't had one spell disappear.
09-09-07, 11:20 AM   #23
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I don't know. All I can really say is that no one else has reported that, and it seems like a very noticeable problem. Perhaps something you added is interacting with things.
09-09-07, 12:18 PM   #24
Erurainon
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

It doesn't matter whether it's before or after. If you change the scale, lots of positional information and sizes will be off. You'll have to do lots of manual adjustments. This is in the FAQ.
Yeah, I read about it in the FAQ and I knew that I would have to adjust it. But I re-mazzified and tried playing at the default setting. The text is really small on my screen; but I'm getting used to it. Made level 20 and got to fill up my bars a little. lol Here's a screenshot:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Lvl20.jpg
Views:	585
Size:	102.8 KB
ID:	1404  
09-09-07, 01:36 PM   #25
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
When you mazzified, Eura, did you pick the Mr. Magoo text size option? You can also increase the size of your fonts more in Prat for chat frames. I don't recall if the ClearFont2d mod in Mazzle has a size scaling option, but there may be that, too.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

09-09-07, 02:04 PM   #26
Erurainon
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by Seerah
When you mazzified, Eura, did you pick the Mr. Magoo text size option? You can also increase the size of your fonts more in Prat for chat frames. I don't recall if the ClearFont2d mod in Mazzle has a size scaling option, but there may be that, too.
No, I picked the big button one - the one inbetween basic and Magoo. But I'm just running basic now. I know Prat is enabled and ClearFont as well. Would you happen to know how I access their menus in-game? Thanks for your help.
09-09-07, 03:15 PM   #27
StrikerTS
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I don't know. All I can really say is that no one else has reported that, and it seems like a very noticeable problem. Perhaps something you added is interacting with things.
No other mods added at this point =o/. I did notice that it was NOT an issue when I was using my pet on my hunter OR my lock, only MCing.
09-09-07, 07:12 PM   #28
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by StrikerTS
No other mods added at this point =o/. I did notice that it was NOT an issue when I was using my pet on my hunter OR my lock, only MCing.
Don't know what to tell ya. That's the type of thing a ton of people would have posted about in the last several months. Maybe you just mistook which mob you were MC'ing, and you took control of one that doesn't have those specials.

You could go and try to find a good test case, for ecample a mob that you could mc over and over solo and see if the skills don't always show up. If you find one that you can demonstrate this on, post it here and then try it with another button add-on.
09-09-07, 10:35 PM   #29
StrikerTS
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I actually found a mob that I can do repeated tests on, but if there aren't any others noticing, and mine is ok with Bongos2 then I don't know if there is any reason to trouble you with screen shots or try to tempt you to redo your great work. Unless you REALLY want to see, if it doesn't bother you it doesn't bother me.

Last edited by StrikerTS : 09-09-07 at 10:44 PM.
09-09-07, 11:33 PM   #30
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by StrikerTS
I actually found a mob that I can do repeated tests on, but if there aren't any others noticing, and mine is ok with Bongos2 then I don't know if there is any reason to trouble you with screen shots or try to tempt you to redo your great work. Unless you REALLY want to see, if it doesn't bother you it doesn't bother me.
I don't even have a WoW account, so it doesn't matter to me atm. But if you think it's a real issue, you may want to test it for the sake of others that may have it as well.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Pet Bar