03-27-12, 02:08 PM   #1
kmatthiensen
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Exclamation Update?? Graphics Glitching

Is there a possibility of an update? I logged in today and I am getting the message that my Carbonite is out of date but I have double checked and I have the newest version. Also, I am having graphic problems and it is only when I use Carbonite. I tried turning off various addons and it finally stopped when I turned Carbonite off. When I walk or ride, the screen graphics are jittery. Any ideas whats causing it? Anyone else having an issue?

It started today after todays updates.

Thanks!

03-27-12, 07:59 PM   #2
Mittparadox
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
i have the same problem to. keeps bugging me about updating. this started yesterday. i have latest version.

03-27-12, 08:16 PM   #3
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The message is an old bit of code left over from when Carbonite used to be constantly updated. It's safe to ignore it.

For those of you that are having graphics problems that miraculously clear up after you disable Carbonite: Please disable ALL of your other addons and then test with ONLY Carbonite enabled to see if the problem persists. Do you still have a problem that way? That's the only way to tell if it is actually Carbonite causing your problems.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

03-28-12, 07:14 AM   #4
shadow78
A Cliff Giant
Originally Posted by jeffy162 View Post
The message is an old bit of code left over from when Carbonite used to be constantly updated. It's safe to ignore it.
There is a post somewhere on the forums to edit the main file to disable that message.. not sure how far back you have to go... it's got something to do with the date.

edit.. found it

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=41866

Last edited by shadow78 : 03-28-12 at 07:24 AM. Reason: forum post found

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Update?? Graphics Glitching