12-15-14, 11:12 AM   #1
mkfly1
A Defias Bandit
LUI v3 with the core addon

Hey folks! I just downloaded this and its awesome! I love it. I'm a Resto Druid at the moment and I was wondering if someone could show me how I can make their default party unit frames to something like this. and in the exact position. Will I need to download moveanything.

the source is from Phenombox's strem
http://i.imgur.com/CnOSPb1.png

im trying to mimic his exact setup. anyone know how to do it?
12-15-14, 05:23 PM   #2
mkfly1
A Defias Bandit
bumper, anyone?
12-15-14, 07:44 PM   #3
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
1. These forums aren't nearly busy enough that you need to bump your own thread after 6 hours, or really even after 6 days. All you're doing is annoying the 10 people who visited in the last 6 hours, saw your thread, didn't have an answer for you, and correctly declined to make a useless "I don't know" post.

2. Your post sounds like an addon request, but the forum you posted in is for "here's a screenshot of my UI, give me design feedback" posts. You may want to ask a moderator to move your post to the correct forum where it's more likely to be seen by people who are looking for questions to answer.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » UI Screenshots, Feedback and Design Discussion » LUI v3 with the core addon