06-23-08, 12:09 PM   #1
falc410
A Murloc Raider
Right chat window missing?

I have installed Mazzle UI and immmediately fell in love with it. Still it was very complex at first and I messed some options up, so I wanted to reinstall it and deleted my WTF folder but not I have no chat window in the lower right and I'm missing the slots where my food and stuff is automatically placed.

I have selected 'load out of date addons' but not all addons are marked - I think mazzle does this automatically.
Should I try a complete reinstall then?

Please see here:

06-23-08, 12:25 PM   #2
obsidianblack
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Don't waste the time to reinstall, this is a known problem. Just remazzify the look and fell portion and all should be fine.

06-23-08, 01:16 PM   #3
falc410
A Murloc Raider
how do I do that?

When I go to the options and then open the mazzle wizard again most of the options are greyed out, well all options greyed out except for the font size.
And I don't see any options for look and feel in this installation wizard.

I had it working yesterday but now I can't get it to work, I have no idea why. Even on new characters it is not working anymore.
06-23-08, 01:41 PM   #4
Tokugawa
A Fallenroot Satyr
/mazzify will open up the wizard again, just check the look and feel box, click on next to run through the screens until you get the red button.
06-23-08, 01:57 PM   #5
falc410
A Murloc Raider
thank you that really did the trick! I've had a mazzlegasm again!

but now I have another problem, my quest log is empty. If I open the classic quest window all quests are here, but if I press 'L' the nquestlog window shows in the middle of the screen but it shows just one zone name and no quests at all.
When I hover over it, a text appears saying something like quest minion is unlocked and I have to press the right mousekey to lock it, but then nothing works.

I tried running /mazzify again and configure just nquestlog but it doesn't change anything.

I tried to reset the settings for nquestlog with /nquestlog profile reset
and now the zones I have quests in show up but no quests.

Is there any easy way to get it working again ?

Last edited by falc410 : 06-23-08 at 02:05 PM.
06-23-08, 02:20 PM   #6
Bdro
A Cyclonian
I think I know what you're referring to. What you should do is right click on nQuestLog on your Fubar and then go to > Watched Quests and left click on all of the things listed to put a check mark next to them.
You might also need to go to Minion > Frame Anchor > TOPLEFT

For any additional quests you pick up, it should automatically be added to your list of watched quests. Post back if this helps!
06-23-08, 02:28 PM   #7
falc410
A Murloc Raider
I don't see my fubar (see the above screenshot), but I will try to look up these settings with /nquestlog

edit:

ok I can /nquestlog config and reset the Minion Position, then I moved in the upper left corner and selected Frame Anchor TOP LEFT as you suggested. It showed the zones but no quests. After relogging again it worked on this character. So I logged to another character and voila the frame was already in the correct position, but it didn't show any quests. When I hover over it, it tells me that all quests are hidden! I don't know how to unhide it.

Oh and if I run /nquestlog config and go to the 2nd option called 'watched quests' it's empty! on all characters..

edit2: Ok you need to relog about 2-3 times with each character after reseting the options, then it should work again.

Last edited by falc410 : 06-23-08 at 02:41 PM.
06-23-08, 02:44 PM   #8
Tokugawa
A Fallenroot Satyr
hover your mouse up to the top, it should show, I think it is set to auto hide by default, if you want it to show all the time just right click on it and select the top level of fubar and un-check the auto hide top bar.

I play on two machines so my quest always get out of sync, but as soon as you get an item for a quest it will add it to the nquest drop down.

If you move your mouse all the way up and you don't see fubar, make sure you are loading the add-on.
06-23-08, 02:53 PM   #9
falc410
A Murloc Raider
thanks a lot, now I know where the fubar is ! I was wondering already because I was missing icons to show if I got mail and so on.

got everything working now. time for some uber mazzlefism!
06-30-08, 10:59 AM   #10
metafiend
A Kobold Labourer
I am wondering how to change the font size in the bottom right windows. I have looked everwhere but I cannot seem to find this option anywhere. The default text is to small to read and I want to increase the size of the font. Thank you for your time.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Right chat window missing?