02-17-13, 02:11 PM   #1
harsiesis
A Defias Bandit
probleme interfaçe ui chega reflux :)

hi,
I've just finished the installation of the Chega UI, following precisely the instructions.
But, when I do the command line, nothing happened.
no modifications, no changes, nothing.
And I don't know what to do in my add-on folder, in game, to have exactly the same interface.

thx in advance for any help. and if by any chance, there would be someone that could explain it in French, I would really be grateful.

Last edited by harsiesis : 02-17-13 at 02:24 PM.
02-19-13, 01:44 AM   #2
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I am not familiar with the UI you named, but in general:

1. Please provide a link to the addon/UI you are having trouble with.

2. Many addon/UI authors do not read these forums. Did you try posting your question on the download page for the addon/UI?

-----

Je ne suis pas familier avec l'interface que vous avez mentionné, mais en général:

1. S'il vous plaît donner un lien vers la page de l'interface que vous avez des problèmes avec.

2. Beaucoup de créateurs d'interface ne lisent pas ces forums. Avez-vous déjà essayer d'écrire votre question sur la page de l'interface?

(Traduit par Google Translate)
02-19-13, 11:31 AM   #3
harsiesis
A Defias Bandit
hello, here is the link where I found the interface:http://www.wowinterface.com/download...oPUpdated.html
if you know an interface in the same style as Chega reflux and how to install it even after the game?
02-19-13, 07:45 PM   #4
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I do not use pre-made interfaces (only individual addons configured to my liking, or writing my own addons) so I can only suggest that you browse through the Compilations & Suites categories to find interfaces that are up to date. They all have screenshots so you can see what they look like.

If you really want to use the interface you found, why don't you post a comment on its download page asking for help from its creator?
02-20-13, 12:09 PM   #5
harsiesis
A Defias Bandit
hello thank you for your reply ok I would advise to you my thank you for your help anyway

ps: if my english desoler povre and I do not speak the language very well I go through a translator

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » probleme interfaçe ui chega reflux :)