04-27-13, 06:31 PM   #1321
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

It would be sooo much better if you made those ticks that show when the spell such as the one I was casting is going to do damage, if you just changed the colour of the ticks, so we could see it over the cast bar colour. As it is now, the cast bar and the ticks are the same colour making it impossible to tell where they are really. Its essential for a warlock rotation depending on the number of ticks and procs we get to decide whether or not we complete the cast or re-cast it for more dps. Would definitely be a small, but huge change! plz!

EDIT: Another thing. When a warlock casts Grimoire of Sacrifice and kills its summoned pet, the pet bar you've just added in the most recent update and the Bartender pet bar seem to stay on the screen. The Bartender pet bar did not do that before.

Actually, after testing a bit more, the pet bar and bartender pet bar DO go away after the corpse disappears a minute or two later. Still worth a little tweaking I suppose.

Last edited by Gloks : 04-27-13 at 06:47 PM.

04-27-13, 07:52 PM   #1322
Daagar
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Gloks View Post
Actually, after testing a bit more, the pet bar and bartender pet bar DO go away after the corpse disappears a minute or two later. Still worth a little tweaking I suppose.
I've noticed that the unitframe/petframe fading is a bit off with the new pet frame as well - upon initial login, the bars will frequently be at 100% opacity, even if that isn't your normal OOC opacity. I believe it resolves itself after the first event that causes the opacity to change so isn't a huge deal. Just pointing it out in case it is related to the issue above.

04-27-13, 08:32 PM   #1323
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Daagar View Post
I've noticed that the unitframe/petframe fading is a bit off with the new pet frame as well - upon initial login, the bars will frequently be at 100% opacity, even if that isn't your normal OOC opacity. I believe it resolves itself after the first event that causes the opacity to change so isn't a huge deal. Just pointing it out in case it is related to the issue above.
Yeah, the Pet Frame fading could use a bit of tweaking. It's currently set to use both the regular Fading variables, as well as the same variables the action bar uses to show/hide. So sometimes it gets confused

04-28-13, 11:30 AM   #1324
Nomaddc
A Cliff Giant
Btw, Nib, what software are you using for coding?

Also - would nice to see Censure on Kui, as it's blacklisted atm, and exo t15 2p debuff too. (temp solution - disable filtering, leads to many junk on nameplates)

Last edited by Nomaddc : 04-28-13 at 01:29 PM.

04-28-13, 11:40 AM   #1325
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Nomaddc View Post
Btw, Nib, what software are you using for coding?
Sublime Text 2

With fRodzet's new ST2 WoW API project, it will soon be editor of choice for WoW coding I think

04-28-13, 01:46 PM   #1326
webster259
A Cyclonian
Brewmaster Stagger

I am almost positive that we have talked about this before and that I might have even asked this lol, but what is the percentage that pops up when you are staggering damage on IceHUD. I initially thought that it was the percent of your health that the ticks are doing but I'm not sure if that's the case. Thanks

04-28-13, 02:16 PM   #1327
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by webster259 View Post
I am almost positive that we have talked about this before and that I might have even asked this lol, but what is the percentage that pops up when you are staggering damage on IceHUD. I initially thought that it was the percent of your health that the ticks are doing but I'm not sure if that's the case. Thanks
Bar represents a % of your max health (changeable in /icehud, defaults to 20%) and the amount it's filled represents that % of your max health the Stagger DoT is dealing in damage per tick.

So if it's half full and the bar represents 20% of your max health, you're getting 10% of your max health dealt per tick of Stagger.

04-28-13, 04:19 PM   #1328
ieabu
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

I just got back into WoW and remembered how I missed this UI .

I don't know if this issue has already surfaced but is there anyway to make RealUI work with Tidy Plates? When I'm attacking a unit, Tidy Plates adds a second health bar on top of the already existing RealUI one so I'm seeing 2x HP bars instead of one and it looks clunky.

I'm sorry if this issue has already been resolved.

04-28-13, 04:26 PM   #1329
Daagar
An Aku'mai Servant
You can simply disable the RealUI nameplates in the /realui config.

04-28-13, 11:09 PM   #1330
Kkthnx
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by ieabu View Post
I just got back into WoW and remembered how I missed this UI .

I don't know if this issue has already surfaced but is there anyway to make RealUI work with Tidy Plates? When I'm attacking a unit, Tidy Plates adds a second health bar on top of the already existing RealUI one so I'm seeing 2x HP bars instead of one and it looks clunky.

I'm sorry if this issue has already been resolved.
You are using 2 sets of nameplates. You need to diasble either the RealUI nameplates and or Tidyplates.

04-29-13, 03:58 AM   #1331
Ruvengaard
A Cyclonian
Hi Nib,

Here is a latest french translation. Couple of special characters display issues and translated the latest new strings for r8 installation.

Hope it helps.

take care,
Ruven.
Attached Files
File Type: zip interface.zip (8.9 KB, 424 views)

04-29-13, 05:16 AM   #1332
relay
A Murloc Raider
Hi Nib

how can i move the unitframes without using the hud option?
I want to move the player and target frame more.

Thanks

04-29-13, 05:26 AM   #1333
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Ruvengaard View Post
Hi Nib,

Here is a latest french translation. Couple of special characters display issues and translated the latest new strings for r8 installation.

Hope it helps.

take care,
Ruven.
Thanks much!

Originally Posted by relay View Post
Hi Nib

how can i move the unitframes without using the hud option?
I want to move the player and target frame more.

Thanks
I could increase the limit in the HuD Config. Apart from that, feel free to adjust the Unit Frame positions to anywhere you like in: /realui > HuD > Unit Frames > Positions > High Res or Low Res tab, depending > Player and Target

04-29-13, 09:53 AM   #1334
Desmodis
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Only Real UI installed

Hello!

I hope you can help me a little bit.
Since yesterday i have alwas an error, i installed Real ui new and made WOW total new, after erase and an new start of windows.
I have only Real installed, no other addon. And Bug Sack says:

2x FrameXML\RestrictedExecution.lua:397: Call failed: <string>:" if newstate == "possess" or newstate == "...":4: attempt to compare nil with number
<in C code>
FrameXML\RestrictedExecution.lua:397: in function <FrameXML\RestrictedExecution.lua:390>
(tail call): ?
FrameXML\SecureHandlers.lua:113: in function <FrameXML\SecureHandlers.lua:108>
<in C code>
<in C code>
FrameXML\SecureStateDriver.lua:114: in function <FrameXML\SecureStateDriver.lua:95>
FrameXML\SecureStateDriver.lua:164: in function <FrameXML\SecureStateDriver.lua:146>
<in C code>
FrameXML\SecureStateDriver.lua:11: in function <FrameXML\SecureStateDriver.lua:8>
Masque-40300\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0-11.lua:543: in function "EnableAddon"
Masque-40300\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0-11.lua:556: in function "EnableAddon"
Masque-40300\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0-11.lua:636: in function <Masque\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:621>
<in C code>
FrameXML\UIParent.lua:301: in function "UIParentLoadAddOn"
FrameXML\UIParent.lua:375: in function "TimeManager_LoadUI"
FrameXML\UIParent.lua:713: in function <FrameXML\UIParent.lua:678>

Locals:
workingEnv = <userdata>
ctrlHandle = <userdata>
pcallFlag = false
LOCAL_Function_Environment_Manager = <func> @FrameXML\RestrictedExecution.lua:209
error = <func> =[C]:-1
tostring = <func> =[C]:-1

I hope relly you can help me, i dont jnow what i 've to do.

Thanky for reading

Desmo

04-29-13, 11:13 AM   #1335
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Desmodis View Post
Hello!

I hope you can help me a little bit.
Since yesterday i have alwas an error, i installed Real ui new and made WOW total new, after erase and an new start of windows.
I have only Real installed, no other addon. And Bug Sack says:
I hope relly you can help me, i dont jnow what i 've to do.

Thanky for reading

Desmo
Is anything specificially not working / broken for you? Or is RealUI / the game still normal?

04-29-13, 12:31 PM   #1336
webster259
A Cyclonian
Is there a way in PvP to have Kui Nameplates color coded by class?

04-29-13, 12:46 PM   #1337
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by webster259 View Post
Is there a way in PvP to have Kui Nameplates color coded by class?
Hmm, I thought it was by default. I'm sure there must be an option for it somewhere if it isn't, though.

04-29-13, 01:04 PM   #1338
webster259
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Hmm, I thought it was by default. I'm sure there must be an option for it somewhere if it isn't, though.

I actually found it, you have to enable it in the default "Interface" options under "Names" and then check "Class Color in Namplates". Not sure if anyone else was having that issue but that's how I resolved it

04-29-13, 02:51 PM   #1339
Massiveunit
A Black Drake

Cool

Nib,

Options added: Enable/Disable for specific classes, Cast Bar color, Normal/Reverse Health Bar, Show/Hide Name.
BTW, is the black background behind chat window on purpose? P.S. like it...
Thxs,
Massive

Last edited by Massiveunit : 04-29-13 at 02:53 PM.

04-29-13, 03:11 PM   #1340
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Thanks for r9 Nib. I love that you still update hours before a patch

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI