10-24-08, 10:54 PM   #81
Mellowed
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Lokomotion View Post
This is my UI,

solo with target

in group/raid

Well i wouldnt say "your" since alot of it is Mazzle's work, although, it does look like it works and is updated, could you pm a link to dl for temporary before Mazzle starts working?
10-25-08, 09:06 AM   #82
bruj0
An Aku'mai Servant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Mellowed View Post
Well i wouldnt say "your" since alot of it is Mazzle's work, although, it does look like it works and is updated, could you pm a link to dl for temporary before Mazzle starts working?
What work? All i see is a representation (its not even the same) of a THEME for MazzleUI which i remiind you, he is NOT the auther of.
Check the theme .toc:

## Title: Mazzlefizz's |cFF006699UI Skin|r - Black Metal
## Notes: Noob123's Black Metal skin for MazzleUI

Cheers

Last edited by bruj0 : 10-25-08 at 09:08 AM.
10-25-08, 10:15 AM   #83
Aygen
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Also: Update on the 1.6 Ratio: I've pm'ed my WTF folder to Bruj.

Here is a picture of it.

10-25-08, 01:40 PM   #84
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by bruj0 View Post
What work? All i see is a representation (its not even the same) of a THEME for MazzleUI which i remiind you, he is NOT the auther of.
Check the theme .toc:

## Title: Mazzlefizz's |cFF006699UI Skin|r - Black Metal
## Notes: Noob123's Black Metal skin for MazzleUI

Cheers
As I've told others who PM'd me, I'm not sure whether the art is within the scope of the copyright. Some of the artists made them for me to release as part of MazzleUI, but I'm not sure if that means anything. The one skin I know that you can use is the Discord skin, since Dreadlorde has publicly posted in these forums that anyone can use that one.

Personally, I would not redistribute any of their work without their explicit permission. All of their artwork is labeled with the the author's name, so you should be able to track them down. All of the miscellaneous stuff (like buttons and widgets) and anything that does not list an author is my own work.
10-26-08, 12:41 AM   #85
divstator
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
This is mine, functionality completely restored through addons, no mazzifier of course.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_102608_013254.jpg
Views:	872
Size:	410.6 KB
ID:	2003  
10-26-08, 07:58 AM   #86
bruj0
An Aku'mai Servant

Originally Posted by divstator View Post
This is mine, functionality completely restored through addons, no mazzifier of course.
Very nice, i see it took quite a bit of time to get it like that, are you using kgpanels? do you have hotspots?
10-26-08, 05:24 PM   #87
divstator
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I used kgpanels for the micro menu toggle, the ui background, and to open the map by clicking on the map coordinates. I used Macaroon for the context menu, hot spots and the spots around the target that popup when you target something. I'm using Dominos for the action bars and Button Facade for skining it all.

It took some macro scripting inside the Macaroon buttons to get the new Cart3 map to come up as well as Itemrack , because the new versions don't come with a slash command to toggle their visibility yet. I replaced Master Control Panel with Addon Control Panel. I'm using Detached Minimap Buttons to control minimap buttons and I used Rico Minimap for the modified minimap.
I'm using DUF for the unit frames. The new DUF has bugs still, but nothing that's killing my game play and they're still working on it.

I made the skin with Gimp. I'm working a few more skins that I would like to have (just doing plain ones, but I wanted skins that were a little bit more "earthy" made out of stone, wood etc.) I think that's all of it.
10-26-08, 06:13 PM   #88
malathar
A Cliff Giant
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Running dominos and Macaroon? Wow thats pretty resource heavy.

The DUF bugs of timers showing incorrectly or not showing, debuff tooltips not showing, and combo points showing incorrectly have all been fixed. Though you'll have to look on the DUF forums and apply the fixes yourself, its quite simple.

Last edited by malathar : 10-26-08 at 06:15 PM.
10-26-08, 07:31 PM   #89
divstator
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Oh it's definitely resource heavy, it's not optimal, but it is functional. I haven't noticed any severe performance hick-ups so far on my machine and I'm certainly not claiming it will work on anybody else's machine. I was just dedicated to reclaiming my former functionality of my UI and sharing the result.

Thanks for the tip on DUF, I'll go see if I can get that taken care of and then my UI will be complete
10-27-08, 11:18 AM   #90
bruj0
An Aku'mai Servant

Originally Posted by divstator View Post
I used kgpanels for the micro menu toggle, the ui background, and to open the map by clicking on the map coordinates. I used Macaroon for the context menu, hot spots and the spots around the target that popup when you target something. I'm using Dominos for the action bars and Button Facade for skining it all.
You could just use kgpanels for the context menu and hotspots, make a small 20x20 pixel panel that onclick calls Dominos:ToggleFrame([frame number])

And hotspot its about the same, only chaning the onclick.
Cheers
10-27-08, 01:44 PM   #91
divstator
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
You could just use kgpanels for the context menu and hotspots, make a small 20x20 pixel panel that onclick calls Dominos:ToggleFrame([frame number])

And hotspot its about the same, only chaning the onclick.
Well, I thought about doing it that way, but since Macaroon doesn't use action id's it just seemed that quicker way to get it done. As far as the better performance goes, I wasn't checking into that just yet. My guild is small and we rarely do anything bigger than 10 man stuff, so my machine doesn't get burdened down too often.

However I would be interested to know how you could use kgpanels for the context menu, and would it be skninned by Button Facade as well?

Thanks for the ideas
10-27-08, 02:42 PM   #92
malathar
A Cliff Giant
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
He meant to use KgPanels for the hotspot to toggle the context menu. He was suggesting to use Domino's as the actual context menu, which if you did, it would use one of your 10 action bars that Dominos allows you to have. Where as Macaroon lets you create any number of action bars.
10-27-08, 03:28 PM   #93
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by malathar View Post
He meant to use KgPanels for the hotspot to toggle the context menu. He was suggesting to use Domino's as the actual context menu, which if you did, it would use one of your 10 action bars that Dominos allows you to have. Where as Macaroon lets you create any number of action bars.
At first I was very turned off by the thought of using Macaroon, but after figuring out the way it works, I'm loving it. I don't have to worry about running out of bar space or buttons that I can hide until needed. I really think it will be the method bar mods will be using across the board once word gets out on the versatility of this "action bar" mod. I have 3 bars visible all the time +Autobar3 bars. I could easily use 2 bars +Autobar (working on a layout).

My newest UI using Sunnart and a few common addons. I've utilized MoveAnything! to move a lot of the default interface around and resize it, I'm looking to try to be more memory friendly going into Xpac (and less dependent on my ui).

Raid Set up ^

Party Set up ^

Solo in combat ^

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » *Temporary Replacement?*