Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
08-22-16, 11:39 AM   #1
Airfrischung
A Defias Bandit
[Idea] Transmog Manager

Hello,

sorry if this is the wrong forums for this, but I'd like to share an addon idea I got. Maybe theres something in development or something similar to this already.

Blizzard introduced an easier way to have multiple outfits per character with its introduction of the wardrobe.
Thats nice and easy.
But it can be simplified even more.

Do you know the AddOn called WeakAuras? With it its possible to share "Codes" which will, if you paste them into the AddOns ingame screen, load all the settings for that specific WeakAuras "profile" (ie. set of icons which will tell you when your CD of XYZ is off).

Kinda the idea I want to follow with the outfits.
People like to share their outfits (= transmog sets) on sites such as wowhead. So it would be like this:

- People still share their Transmog sets and with this addon you'll get a code (like in WeakAuras)
- Other people would copy paste the code to this new AddOn and would be allowed to "1 click" this transmog to their character.

Other people would still need to click OK to get the transmog done, thats a no-brainer.
If an item is missing, the AddOn would make that information visible.

What do you think of this?

I'm a dev myself but never done anything like this in LUA - I guess the "programming" language for WoW?

- Air

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » [Idea] Transmog Manager