12-28-20, 06:11 PM   #1
Jynks
A Frostmaul Preserver
Macro to show icon of current equiped trinket in slot?

I use a trinket popping macro....

Code:
/use 13
/use 14
This macro I can then place on my bar and add to other macros to autopop my trinkets when needed...

Code:
#showtooltip shadow bolt
/petattack
/click [mod:alt] MultiBarRightButton1
/cast [mod:alt] Shadow Bolt
/cast [nomod] Shadow Bolt
So I have the trinket popper on my button bar that pops my trinkets and I can cast shadowbot as normal, but press alt to cast shadowbolt AND pop my trinkets as well.

What I also do is have my trinkets on my bar, so I can click on them individually if needed and also I can glance at them to see their cooldowns.

The annoying thing is that every time I get a new trinket I need to drag it to the button bar. As if you have a equipped trinket on your button bar and then replace that trinket the one on the button bar just gose darker shade and becomes in active. I need to remember to drag the new trinkets to the bar.

What I was wondering... is there a a way to use #tooltip or something in a maco or something so it will show the icon of what ever is equipped in the trinket slot?

(communication is not my strong suit.. I hope that made sense)
12-28-20, 06:17 PM   #2
Jynks
A Frostmaul Preserver
I'm a frick'n idiot...

Code:
#showtooltip 14
/use 14
works fine... I am 100% sure I tried this b4... I feel stoopid.
12-28-20, 07:22 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I usually just put the use lines right in my ability macros.

#showtooltip Arcane Blast
/use 13
/use 14
/cast Arcane Blast
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Macro Help » Macro to show icon of current equiped trinket in slot?