10-10-07, 06:51 AM   #21
shinzon
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by cynicalporkchop
I absolutely love this addon! Guildies usually ask me for enchant mat info, even though i dont have a high level 'chanter myself. That is until today when i experienced a slight "bug" when updating my ui.I don't really consider this a bug, since before i revamped my ui i had no issues with enchantme whatsoever. After starting from scratch with clean addon, wdb, and wtf, i installed the Grimpack compilation found here http://ui.worldofwar.net/ui.php?id=2158.
Enchantme pull up fine, but no tooltips are shown over the enchants, or if they are shown, they are beneath the Enchantme frame itself. Is there some tooltip mod causing a conflict and not allowing the enchantme tooltips from being displayed?
its not tipbuddy but monkeyquest that got a bug wich mess up the tooltips there is a fix for it here http://wow.curse.com/downloads/details/9322/

and it works i use it my self
11-26-07, 11:22 AM   #22
rorep
A Defias Bandit
Missing Enchants

Since Patch 2.3 there have been new enchants added to the game and i was wondering if you was or could add these to the enchantme mod?

I have used this mod for a very log time and would really miss not having an up to date version in game.
04-25-08, 08:49 AM   #23
rorep
A Defias Bandit
Is there another

Is there any other mod out there like this easy simple mod. i just want a list of all the enchants available in the game and what mats they require within WoW not anything else and this mod done this for me plain and simple.

Is there any other mod out there the same..... or will this ever get an update
11-10-08, 06:24 AM   #24
bainmeister
A Kobold Labourer
UPDATE ? Please, Please, Please, Please, Please,

i love this add on. I would love a WOTLK version. Even if initially this worked with version 3.02+. We could wait until it was updated with new enchants from the game. At this point i just want it to turn on, something it stopped doing after 3.0 version came out
11-12-08, 07:59 AM   #25
Maldivia
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I'll see if I can get an updated version available later today
11-21-08, 11:55 PM   #26
kilthro
A Murloc Raider
Was there ever an updated version of this posted?

If there is I apologize for missing it.
11-22-08, 05:26 AM   #27
Psoewish
A Scalebane Royal Guard

Ok 3 things ...

1) this addon sounds extremely useful, though I have no use of it myself (because I am an enchanter on my mage :P), it certainly is for a lot of other people.

2) Someone asked to add a feature so we can see where the formulas drop/get sold/etc.

I suggest you check out this mod if you want that functionality, it works for all professions too.

3) What does OOP mean? :P
11-22-08, 11:22 AM   #28
Maldivia
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by kilthro View Post
Was there ever an updated version of this posted?

If there is I apologize for missing it.
Well, had some problems, and then wotlk came out and the race to 80 kind of started - but there should be an updated version available now
11-23-08, 02:01 AM   #29
kilthro
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Maldivia View Post
Well, had some problems, and then wotlk came out and the race to 80 kind of started - but there should be an updated version available now
No worries. It happened to all of us.. lol i will check for an updated version.
Thanks!
12-05-10, 11:18 AM   #30
kilthro
A Murloc Raider
I was wondering if this addon would be updated for 4.0.3. Yes its easier using the Guild searching for enchants but this addon was even better for a quick look of what i needed for the enchat including mats. I would really like to see this updated if at all possible.
This was an awesome addon. Please bring it back. :-)

Thanks in advance.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » EnchantMe