05-16-07, 12:05 AM   #161
Esamynn
Featured Artist
Premium Member
Featured
Version 2.0 Status Update

Originally Posted by Dixon Butz
You shouldn't make promises you can't keep.
Fair point, sorry about that.

I am currently actively working on GroupHeal, but work has been slowed due to my being away for family related matters. My current goal is to have something that works out in time for the 2.1 patch, whenever that may be, as I am developing with features from that patch in mind.
05-16-07, 05:32 PM   #162
phineas
A Defias Bandit
Thanks for the update! Family comes first
05-17-07, 05:48 PM   #163
Wobble
A Kobold Labourer
Thanks for the update. There's not much point releasing a new version before the new patch anyway. Love your add-on, hope it all goes well.

Wobble
06-10-07, 11:31 AM   #164
Portalius
A Cyclonian

Just wanted to share my great wish for this wounderfull addon to get fixed again soon.

Perfectly understand that everything IRL comes before wow.

I only started using groupheal a few month before TBC, but I must say that I hardly see the point in being a priest or any other healing class for that matter without it.

-> hench why I'v lvl my mage instead of my priest while waiting

This is not to press your buttons Esamynn, just to remind you that a progress update every once in a while here, which should take you around 5 min to write would really go along way.

I don't write addons myself, so I can only have nightmares about the about of code to be steamlined to get something wounderfull like this on the road.

So basicly what I'm asking is a small post from you, telling that you are still breathing, and that you actually do look at the addon every once in a while

If only one was IMBA

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » GroupHeal