03-06-07, 01:56 PM   #81
Bouvi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by evinKay
this is a clean looking UI, but way too many flaws. i've given up with the many troubles this is giving me. if un-movable buttons and untrackable quest logs isnt enuff.. i am also now no longer able to view normal minimap buttons even when turned on. things like LFG icon isnt there, bgs icon isnt there. this UI needs a serious fix.
This Addon pack is not a quick, easy install. It is for experienced users who can use each of the addons in the group. Moveanything is a big one. It handles alot of the minimap butons.

Quest-Fu hides the trackable quest logs and uses its own.

To use this addon pack and UI you must be willing to do some research into the various addons that make it up.

If you want simpler I suggest MazzleUI as it has a nice installer, etc.
03-06-07, 11:50 PM   #82
IceD
A Cyclonian
Ran into 2 more problems.. 3 if you count one previous.
1. Outpost capturing bar in Outland is not shown
2. Pet debuff icons are kinda messed up
3. Couple pet action skills are lost after I "re-talented" the pet. Used to have Bite and Dash in its actionbar, but now it's gone. Asked a GM what I can do and he/she said to delete my WTF and Interface folders, which is obviously not a choice since I've stored too much data in them already

And @ EvilKay, don't come in flaming just because you had a little tough time. We tried to help and the response you give is basically "you suck"? Get a grip.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_030607_214438.jpg
Views:	685
Size:	68.2 KB
ID:	1095  
03-07-07, 06:55 AM   #83
Bouvi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by IceD
Ran into 2 more problems.. 3 if you count one previous.
1. Outpost capturing bar in Outland is not shown
2. Pet debuff icons are kinda messed up
3. Couple pet action skills are lost after I "re-talented" the pet. Used to have Bite and Dash in its actionbar, but now it's gone. Asked a GM what I can do and he/she said to delete my WTF and Interface folders, which is obviously not a choice since I've stored too much data in them already

And @ EvilKay, don't come in flaming just because you had a little tough time. We tried to help and the response you give is basically "you suck"? Get a grip.
I am having a few patch related issues right now too. I think #1 is hidden with MoveAnything. Type /move and look for Flags Frame.

Also keep an eye here for updates to the addons. I know last night we could not see warlock pet health change. One member still uses the basic UI and he could not see it change either.
03-07-07, 01:20 PM   #84
Dejoule
A Murloc Raider

OK, I am having two minor issues that are mostly just annoyance problems.

1.) Everytime I cast, there is a bar that does a quick countdown. It says "FSR" on the bar and is there for roughly 3 seconds after a spellcast. My problem with it is that it appers over my chat pane, and I cannot figure out which mod it is so that I might move it somewhere less conspicuous.

2.) Bongos had an XP bar when I first loaded it, but it soon disappeared and now I can't convince it to come back. I'm level 70, but I still need an XP Bar for tracking my faction rep. Any suggestions? I have already deleted my Bongos profile and the savedvariables for bongos and it still has not come back. I told bongos to make the bar visible, and nothing.

Thank you in advance, and I apoligize if you find these to just be annoying questions.

EDIT: Screenshot Link below.
http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/1...uvihelpre3.jpg

Last edited by Dejoule : 03-07-07 at 03:33 PM.
03-07-07, 03:20 PM   #85
Toran
A Nerdscale Dorkin

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Dejoule
OK, I am having two minor issues that are mostly just annoyance problems.

1.) Everytime I cast, there is a bar that does a quick countdown. It says "FSR" on the bar and is there for roughly 3 seconds after a spellcast. My problem with it is that it appers over my chat pane, and I cannot figure out which mod it is so that I might move it somewhere less conspicuous.

2.) Bongos had an XP bar when I first loaded it, but it soon disappeared and now I can't convince it to come back. I'm level 70, but I still need an XP Bar for tracking my faction rep. Any suggestions? I have already deleted my Bongos profile and the savedvariables for bongos and it still has not come back. I told bongos to make the bar visible, and nothing.

Thank you in advance, and I apoligize if you find these to just be annoying questions.

EDIT: I would post a screenshot, but servers are currently down, thus prohibiting me from doing so.
You'll want to use XPBarNone for your rep tracking.
03-07-07, 03:34 PM   #86
Dejoule
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Toran
You'll want to use XPBarNone for your rep tracking.
Thank you, now I just have to problem of the annoying bar over my chat pane.
03-07-07, 07:57 PM   #87
IceD
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by Bouvi
I am having a few patch related issues right now too. I think #1 is hidden with MoveAnything. Type /move and look for Flags Frame.

Also keep an eye here for updates to the addons. I know last night we could not see warlock pet health change. One member still uses the basic UI and he could not see it change either.
Checked the Flags, options are Flags, Alliance and Horde and all three are not hidden.
Still stuck on the Pet and Tracker menu problems - Debuff icons, Pet skills not showing actionbar, big tracker button in the wrong place when inactive.
Also one more thing.. again. Any way to show damage dealt to (my) pets?

Here everyday ~

Btw: Where's itemrack? I know where the icon is, but having used MazzleUI before, itemrack (seemed) to be a bar of my equipment and what it can be swapped to. Just not sure how it's used >.>

Last edited by IceD : 03-07-07 at 08:02 PM.
03-08-07, 01:13 AM   #88
Dejoule
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Dejoule
Thank you, now I just have to problem of the annoying bar over my chat pane.
Fixed that too, process of elimination, I turned mods off one by one until it disappeared and fixed it from there.
03-08-07, 06:52 AM   #89
Bouvi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Checked the Flags, options are Flags, Alliance and Horde and all three are not hidden.
Still stuck on the Pet and Tracker menu problems - Debuff icons, Pet skills not showing actionbar, big tracker button in the wrong place when inactive.
Also one more thing.. again. Any way to show damage dealt to (my) pets?

Here everyday ~

Btw: Where's itemrack? I know where the icon is, but having used MazzleUI before, itemrack (seemed) to be a bar of my equipment and what it can be swapped to. Just not sure how it's used >.>
I turned mine off and quit and reloaded the game and the flags where there. Make sure you hit the reset buton.

Item rack is one of the minimap buttons.

Last edited by Bouvi : 03-08-07 at 06:57 AM.
03-08-07, 11:08 AM   #90
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Alt-click slots in your character window to add/remove them to your itemrack bar. You can lock/unlock the bar in your ItemRack options.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

03-09-07, 01:23 PM   #91
Dejoule
A Murloc Raider

Does anybody else have a problem with AutoBar excepting cyCircled's circle overlay?

On mine the square buttons keep showing through behind the circles.
03-11-07, 09:41 PM   #92
IceD
A Cyclonian
More..
Problem with xperl. Tried moving the raid frames (group 1) to the top as it was below. After I moved it, the party frame was somehow nudged below too, so I tried to correct it. Problem is, it doesn't save or something.. This first pic is how I want it to be, the second pic is what it always resets to.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_031107_072627.jpg
Views:	733
Size:	265.5 KB
ID:	1103  Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_031107_072615.jpg
Views:	714
Size:	260.9 KB
ID:	1104  
03-12-07, 06:05 AM   #93
Bouvi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

More..
Problem with xperl. Tried moving the raid frames (group 1) to the top as it was below. After I moved it, the party frame was somehow nudged below too, so I tried to correct it. Problem is, it doesn't save or something.. This first pic is how I want it to be, the second pic is what it always resets to.
I am having problems with the group 1 in raid staying in place. You need to post this under the X-Perl page.
03-21-07, 03:19 PM   #94
Smity
A Kobold Labourer
Map

If i may ask how did you get your mini map into a square shape? LOL i know silly question, but i wasent sure if you used this mod or a diff one..TY
03-21-07, 05:09 PM   #95
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by Smity
If i may ask how did you get your mini map into a square shape? LOL i know silly question, but i wasent sure if you used this mod or a diff one..TY
There are quite a few mods nowadays that change the look/location of your minimap. I don't remember off the top of my head which one Bouvi uses, but I am using RicoMiniMap atm.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

04-27-07, 09:03 AM   #96
asder
A Defias Bandit
Action Buttons

How do you make it so you can move something from one slot in the action bar to another
05-24-07, 02:51 AM   #97
Ramulax
A Kobold Labourer
Bouvi, i am just curious as to weither or not your add on package still functions after the release of the 2.1.0 patch this past tuesday. I used your UI for my orc rogue and loved it but yesterday i saw some updates for some of the addons in your package and installed them and it f'd the UI up bad so i am needing to start clean again. Also was wondering if you planned on maybe updating the add on package and rogue UI at all?
05-25-07, 07:06 PM   #98
tikitorchxd
A Murloc Raider
UI troubles

im sort of new to UI's and i followed your directions as best i could but i just got this:

any help would be much appreciated
04-19-08, 09:54 AM   #99
Arubiccube
A Kobold Labourer
Angry

Yo man the thing that really attracted me to ur UI is the way that URS looked. How the hell do i set it up to look like that. U have several bars that feature half the amount of buttons than the one's given when u start up wow....I want my UI to look exactly like the screen shot u posted...

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Bouvi's UIs/Addon Pack