10-19-06, 11:08 PM   #101
Tuller
A Warpwood Thunder Caller

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I've been trying to figure out how to get a couple buttons set up for my mage. Is there a way I can program my water button so that my action bar shows the number of units of water I have left like it does with Blizzard's UI, yet lets me drink water with the left mouse button, and lets me conjure water with the right mouse button?

I could set up my food and mana ruby to do the same thing and save having to have so many buttons on my screen.
Bongos does not change what you cast based on what mousebutton you click to press an action button, yet.
10-20-06, 10:52 AM   #102
Maylin
A Kobold Labourer
shadowform

I'm not familiar with scripting at all. I don't suppose someone has a script for paging when in shadowform? If you do, would you post it so I could copy it? Thanks.
10-27-06, 01:12 PM   #103
leth
A Kobold Labourer

Hey Tuller:

After my initial fumbling with Bongos I just couldn't play WoW without it anymore. So I am ready to go to the next step, scripting

In particular, I am trying to set action bar 5 to be the pet ability bar, so that depending on the pet that is summoned different set of skills would show up on the bar 5, while still maintaining the same keybindings.

So say if the Succubus is out, button 1 of the bar would be a seduce macro, and if the felhunter is out that same button 1 would be a spell lock macro.

Is this at all possible?

thanks
10-27-06, 06:02 PM   #104
Excelsias
A Murloc Raider
Help!

Can someone help me figure out how to do this with Bonbos? I read all these pages and couldn't find an answer.

I want my Bar 1 & Bar 2 to switch to a different set of buttons when in cat/bear form, then switch back out when going back to caster stance.

Can anyone tell me what I need to do in bongos to achieve this?

Thanks!
10-28-06, 10:58 AM   #105
Excelsias
A Murloc Raider
Anyone, please.... ?

Read this whole thread and there's conflicting opinions as the script, event, etc. to use for druid shapeshifting. I hate discord, but it was so much easier to setup bar swapping in it. Hoping for some help cause I don't know jack about scripting
10-29-06, 12:23 PM   #106
Tuller
A Warpwood Thunder Caller

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
In 6.10.29, I removed the scripting component of Bongos and replaced it with a more user friendly stance switching dialog. My reasoning behind it is that other than stance switching, scripting would only really be used for showing things based on a certain event. In WoW 2.0, that functionality is not really available to us, except for out of combat.
12-08-06, 07:00 AM   #107
kritzi
A Kobold Labourer
Originally Posted by Tuller
BActionBar - These functions only work on action bars.
  • BActionBar.SetStanceOffset(barID, offset)
    • Switches a bar's page to barID + offset
    • It will not switch pages if you're manually paged (shift + number)
    • So, BActionBar.SetStanceOffset(2, 1) would change the second actionbar to have the same buttons as the third actionbar.
Code:
BActionBar = {
	SetStanceOffset = function(barID, stance, offset)
		local stances = BActionSets[barID].stances
01-11-07, 11:08 AM   #108
Quintain
A Kobold Labourer
Tuller,

I would like to know if the current version of bongos supports the following:

Breaking of the bars into smaller increments so as to allow smaller bar sizes but with more actual bars. (So, instead of 10 bars of 12 buttons, I can have 20 bars of 6 buttons each -- which would be separate from each other - in multiple configurations, such as 6 bars of 12 (72 buttons) with the remaining 48 buttons split up into X number of bars)?

In addition, can a single bar have all it's items have a specific target locked so as to always use/cast those items onto that target (self, target, targetoftarget and focus)?

I know that Lozareth was able to do the first with DAB in prior versions (not sure about current versions), and I'm also trying to simulate Loz's Group buttons mod without the complication of raid-level buttons.

Thanks in advance,

Quint - Deathwing
03-06-07, 07:53 PM   #109
Toran
A Nerdscale Dorkin

Premium Member
Is scripting still possible in Bongos?
04-29-07, 01:13 AM   #110
Denial
A Kobold Labourer
I am trying to use bongos with druid stances .
The bear form changes the bar 1 to 9 as assigned from the stances tab.
Any other stance like cat does not change bar 1 to 7 as assigned.
So when i change to cat i have the bar 1 and not the 7 .But when i change to bear the bar 1 changes to 9

Any ideas/warkaround ?

Thanks in advance !!!!!
05-01-07, 10:43 PM   #111
cocacrispy
A Kobold Labourer
I'd like to know if scripting is available as well. I dont have a scripting tab in the version I got from this site.
11-08-07, 05:10 AM   #112
czokalapik
A Defias Bandit

Is it possible to add to bongos possiblity to change opacity OOC?
And is it possible to switch action bars depending on boss i'm fighting atm?

What i want is bind mouse button to slot on action bar, and when i enter the fight i want bongos to switch somehow bars depending on encounter i'm doing.

Last edited by czokalapik : 11-08-07 at 05:13 AM.
04-09-08, 10:46 AM   #113
Acidor
A Defias Bandit
Hi

is it possible in Bongos 3 to hide bars when not in party/raid and then show them when you join a party/raid ?

thx 4 reply

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Bongos - Scripting