11-10-09, 08:45 AM   #41
p3lim
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Soulofsin_007 View Post
I love the UF's, but one quick thing, they are not registering with clique, how can I stop the click casting?
I am using Clique on them just perfectly. And if they don't, then its a oUF issue, not a layout issue
11-10-09, 09:25 AM   #42
Soulofsin_007
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Edit: Nevermind, re-read it again right after my post, thanks p3lim.
12-05-09, 03:24 AM   #43
gia
A Kobold Labourer
I've added player debuffs in my own slightly customized oUF_P3lim, but they are getting filtered by the new customfilter function.

I'd like to keep the whitelist for buffs but let the debuffs be unfiltered, how would I go about doing that? This is probably really easy but I'm quite clueless with lua, etc. I'm just hacking your layout a bit.

Any help would be appreciated.

Here is what I have for reference: http://pastey.net/129802
02-01-10, 09:56 PM   #44
Mordekai03
A Murloc Raider
Just wondering if you had an eta on when your next release is going to be? It looks like you've been doing quite a bit of cleanup lately on git. I really love your unit frames. I haven't found a base as nice as yours to build my own frames. I'd like to release my modifications pretty soon, but I'd rather wait until you make your next release so I can take advantage of the new changes.
02-02-10, 09:03 AM   #45
p3lim
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Mordekai03 View Post
Just wondering if you had an eta on when your next release is going to be? It looks like you've been doing quite a bit of cleanup lately on git. I really love your unit frames. I haven't found a base as nice as yours to build my own frames. I'd like to release my modifications pretty soon, but I'd rather wait until you make your next release so I can take advantage of the new changes.
Should be released at the same time as oUF 1.4
02-11-10, 07:25 AM   #46
polarB3AR
A Murloc Raider

Hey there,

My LUA knowledge is very limited ( just as my english skills, sorry for that ) but general I was able to customise addons according to my taste but now I have a problem:

I just can't find the line where I can change the font size, it's just to small for me. I tried to just switch the font-file with another font... the font changes, but it's still very small.

Do I have to add lines for that?
Would be great if anyone out there can tell me.
02-11-10, 07:57 AM   #47
p3lim
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by polarB3AR View Post
Hey there,

My LUA knowledge is very limited ( just as my english skills, sorry for that ) but general I was able to customise addons according to my taste but now I have a problem:

I just can't find the line where I can change the font size, it's just to small for me. I tried to just switch the font-file with another font... the font changes, but it's still very small.

Do I have to add lines for that?
Would be great if anyone out there can tell me.
If you are using the version from WoWI you can open the XML file and look for a number (should be 8 or 9 or something).
Change that to whatever you'd like.
02-11-10, 09:57 AM   #48
polarB3AR
A Murloc Raider

Thank's, got it
02-12-10, 03:35 PM   #49
Moosa
A Murloc Raider
hey p3lim,

first off, love the UFs, always have, and always will, i am having some light trouble in the latest version however, 30300.3-Beta, in most of your previous versions there was a border on the auras (buffs+debuffs) i have tried recrating this;

button.overlay:SetTexture([=[Interface\AddOns\oUF_P3lim\media\border]=])

into the "local function createAura(self, button, icons)" section (and of course by placing the "border.tga" into the correct folder) however, there is no change in game to the auras.

Any help from anyone, is greatly apprecaited, thankyou
02-12-10, 09:00 PM   #50
p3lim
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Moosa View Post
hey p3lim,

first off, love the UFs, always have, and always will, i am having some light trouble in the latest version however, 30300.3-Beta, in most of your previous versions there was a border on the auras (buffs+debuffs) i have tried recrating this;

button.overlay:SetTexture([=[Interface\AddOns\oUF_P3lim\media\border]=])

into the "local function createAura(self, button, icons)" section (and of course by placing the "border.tga" into the correct folder) however, there is no change in game to the auras.

Any help from anyone, is greatly apprecaited, thankyou
I removed the border completely, if you really still want it you can use 30200.1-Beta
02-13-10, 10:12 AM   #51
Moosa
A Murloc Raider
ah okay, fair enough then, thanks for the help & looking forward to what oUF 1.4 will bring for p3lim
02-15-10, 11:02 PM   #52
xandora
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Just swapped over to oUF from Pitbull4 and I must say that I'm enjoying the challenge of recreating my old frames by using your layout as a base. I've pretty much managed to work out the basics of sizing and moving buffs and frames but there are a few places where I don't understand it all quite yet.

For example:
Code:
if(unit == 'target') then
self.Debuffs:SetHeight(20 * 0.97)
self.Debuffs.size = 20 * 0.97
Why are the Heights multiplied here when for the rest of the layout the height is set to exactly 20?
02-16-10, 11:10 AM   #53
p3lim
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by xandora View Post
Just swapped over to oUF from Pitbull4 and I must say that I'm enjoying the challenge of recreating my old frames by using your layout as a base. I've pretty much managed to work out the basics of sizing and moving buffs and frames but there are a few places where I don't understand it all quite yet.

For example:
Code:
if(unit == 'target') then
self.Debuffs:SetHeight(20 * 0.97)
self.Debuffs.size = 20 * 0.97
Why are the Heights multiplied here when for the rest of the layout the height is set to exactly 20?
Very old part of my code, but it was the easiest way to find out what scaling I wanted for my debuffs (to make 10 of them fit within the width of the frame).

I'm re-doing the whole layout for 1.4, a snapshot of that work can be found on github for those who want.
02-25-10, 07:31 AM   #54
Peatmoss
A Kobold Labourer
Thanks!

Hi, just wanted to say that I use this layout and I love it, thanks for making it.

I've been inspired by you and others to try to learn how to make my own personal addons. Tearing apart your code to see how you did it has been instrumental in helping me figure out How Stuff Works, so I wanted to thank you for that, too.

Take care
02-25-10, 09:44 AM   #55
p3lim
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Peatmoss View Post
Hi, just wanted to say that I use this layout and I love it, thanks for making it.

I've been inspired by you and others to try to learn how to make my own personal addons. Tearing apart your code to see how you did it has been instrumental in helping me figure out How Stuff Works, so I wanted to thank you for that, too.

Take care
You welcome, glad you liked it.
03-09-10, 10:08 PM   #56
xandora
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Been using your layout recently and even more recently started using a Grid + Clique combo for my Priest.

Just wondering if it's possible to disable the ClickCastFrames on Player, Target, etc. I see that there's the option to disable it for oUF_Perfect since I'm also using that.
03-10-10, 09:55 AM   #57
p3lim
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by xandora View Post
Been using your layout recently and even more recently started using a Grid + Clique combo for my Priest.

Just wondering if it's possible to disable the ClickCastFrames on Player, Target, etc. I see that there's the option to disable it for oUF_Perfect since I'm also using that.
That has nothing to do with my layout, but rather the oUF core and/or Clique.

Doesnt Clique have options for this?
03-10-10, 10:03 AM   #58
haste
Featured Artist

Premium Member
Featured
Originally Posted by p3lim View Post
That has nothing to do with my layout, but rather the oUF core and/or Clique.

Doesnt Clique have options for this?
You decide the name of the frames. It has all to do with your layout.
03-10-10, 04:31 PM   #59
p3lim
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by haste View Post
You decide the name of the frames. It has all to do with your layout.
I've just never had any issues with Clique myself
03-10-10, 05:17 PM   #60
xandora
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Clique has options to disable on player frames etc, but no matter what I disable it will always cast on the oUF frames.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » oUF (Otravi Unit Frames) » oUF P3lim - Official thread