08-17-14, 11:10 PM   #1
Mojoblade
A Defias Bandit
Carbonite Goes Bonkers

Love this add on -- first thing I installed when I came back to WoW last month. Having said that, out of the blue my minimap went South -- it seemed to have been joined by another map in the same window and failed to work. I downloaded the newest Beta on advice of a Guild member and the same thing happened. Wouldn't track quests, seemed to show in that second map either nothing clear or bunches of smaller maps showed up.

I am the first to admit I'm an idiot who has always loved the simplicity of the program. Should I just delete everything Carbonite again and start from scratch?

Any clear help is greatly appreciated.

08-18-14, 09:53 AM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
What addons are you using besides Carbonite, and what happens if you disable all other addons (and I do mean ALL other addons) except Carbonite and run it alone?

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Carbonite Goes Bonkers