06-29-08, 03:08 PM   #1
hobbonius
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
i cannot see the Need/Greed window :(

hey guys
i havent played WoW in like half a year and i came back to start playing again like a week ago. I have the UI set out how i like it but alot of the addons from mazzle are outdated. is this why i cannot see my need/greed window? i will list any of the mods that i think may mess with it

Xloot master
Xloot group
Xloot
Itemsync

those are the only ones that are in the loot related category i dont know of any other add ons that may mess with it
any ideas?
thanks guys
06-29-08, 03:33 PM   #2
hipjipp
A Cliff Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Xloot is discontinued and probably not working properly anymore, most of us have replaced Xloot with Butsu and teksLoot witch look basically the same, else if you want to check for other loot-addons you should check out Vranx.

Hope it helps.
06-29-08, 04:47 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
It is technically discontinued, but it still works and I use it without problems. Perhaps you have it positioned off-screen?
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

06-30-08, 08:46 AM   #4
hobbonius
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
okay thanks for the help guys il try,
if i have positioned it offscreen how would i go about getting it back?
also i mazzilfied a different toon and it messed up my main's UI any ideas on how to get it back? thanks
06-30-08, 09:43 AM   #5
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by hobbonius View Post
okay thanks for the help guys il try,
if i have positioned it offscreen how would i go about getting it back?
also i mazzilfied a different toon and it messed up my main's UI any ideas on how to get it back? thanks
I'm not familiar with Xloot, but to reset everything for it, just delete it's saved variables in your WTF folder. And I hope you backed-up your WTF folder before you mazzified your other character and messed everything up; because the only way to restore your old setting (afaik) is to replace the WTF folder or remazzify.

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
06-30-08, 10:02 AM   #6
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
You should just be able to remazzify XLoot (uncheck everything else). I'll move this thread to the Mazzle forums.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » i cannot see the Need/Greed window :(