06-09-09, 05:49 AM   #1
N4s7y
A Defias Bandit
linking professions in warehouse

hey there

first off i really like carbonite and it has helped me a lot lately in all kinds of situations.
one thing i wonder though is if its possible to link professions of an alt. in the faq it says i have to load each char and open everything. but if i do so i see the items i put on and the list of items i can produce with my professions but i cant link most of them in the chat (not the entire profession but single items). i dont get an error it just doesnt show in the edit box. however it does work at times for some professions. e.g. i can link the cooking and first aid of my one alt but not the jewelcrafting although i had logged in with that char and opend my jewelcrafting before.
it would be great to be able to link all my professions to my guild and the trade chat without logging in and out for each one. is this already possible and i have overseen something or can it be implemented? would be very much appreciated =)

keep up the great work.

06-09-09, 11:21 AM   #2
Spahut
A Cobalt Mageweaver
You click on the icon and not the text?

06-09-09, 02:36 PM   #3
N4s7y
A Defias Bandit
sure i do -_- am i the only one with that problem?

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » linking professions in warehouse