What's this UI called? - WoWInterface
Thread Tools Display Modes
06-09-13, 02:04 AM   #1
A Kobold Labourer
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1
What's this UI called?

  Reply With Quote
06-09-13, 03:03 AM   #2
A Fallenroot Satyr
Learza's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 26
That would be Spartan UI. The huge damage meter in thee middle is Skada.
  Reply With Quote
06-09-13, 03:03 AM   #3
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 9
Originally Posted by Eskelem View Post
spartan ui.
  Reply With Quote

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » What's this UI called?

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off