05-29-13, 07:21 PM   #1
rplieth
A Defias Bandit
Player location arrow jumps around on main map

This looks to be associated with the TomTom emulation portion of the addon. When I look at my current location in a zone and where I'm heading to on a FP for example... my location arrow jumps as if I'm in the zone I'm mousing over at the time. It does not stay static to where I'm actually at on the map. Anyone else have this? I see it goes away when I turn of the TomTom emulation.

Thanks

06-27-13, 07:46 AM   #2
Siren123
A Defias Bandit
Hi. Yes I experienced the same thing, but not with actual carbonite release. I saw the error you described in Rythal's last alpha: http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/car...3-0-alpha-1r2/

Everytime i mouseover an area, I see myself beeing there. And furthermore, if beeing in a group with friend, I also see my friends in every area if I mouseover an specific area.

dno if this matters, but I use a German World of warcraft client.

07-02-13, 03:58 PM   #3
eqsanctum
The Great Equalizer

Premium Member
Yeah, it's confirmed here to

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Player location arrow jumps around on main map