09-12-18, 08:17 AM   #1
Trendkill09
A Fallenroot Satyr

Weird glow on Target Buffs

So this weird thing started to happen and i wonder which addon triggers that. You can see that in screenshot its a square weird thing below the target frame

Imma put the SS of the problem and my addons as a screenshot. I hope you guys can help me ^^.

https://imgur.com/a/RUFYk3o
09-12-18, 08:37 AM   #2
Ammako
A Frostmaul Preserver
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Just looks like the red border for generic debuffs to me. Your unit frames addon would be doing that.

(It's worth mentioning that default UI also does that; it doesn't seem anything out of the ordinary to me.)

Last edited by Ammako : 09-12-18 at 08:42 AM.
09-12-18, 02:05 PM   #3
Trendkill09
A Fallenroot Satyr

Originally Posted by Ammako View Post
Just looks like the red border for generic debuffs to me. Your unit frames addon would be doing that.

(It's worth mentioning that default UI also does that; it doesn't seem anything out of the ordinary to me.)
Hmm just to make sure are we talking about the thing that i pointed with red arrows amirite?

09-12-18, 03:02 PM   #4
Ammako
A Frostmaul Preserver
There are no red arrows, but ok. Plus you posted a whole uncropped screenshot instead of actually taking the time to crop which part of the image you were actually referring to that shows the problem, and it's easy to miss what you're actually trying to show when struggling with imgur on mobile.

I have no idea what causes that.
09-12-18, 03:35 PM   #5
Trendkill09
A Fallenroot Satyr

Originally Posted by Ammako View Post
There are no red arrows, but ok. Plus you posted a whole uncropped screenshot instead of actually taking the time to crop which part of the image you were actually referring to that shows the problem, and it's easy to miss what you're actually trying to show when struggling with imgur on mobile.

I have no idea what causes that.
Hmm how about now?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	jr0qhkV.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	77.5 KB
ID:	9105  
09-13-18, 07:44 AM   #6
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

You missed two of the "wierd" spots when you put the arrows in. Are you seeing this in other situations? I can't answer your question, but I'm curious.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!
09-13-18, 08:49 AM   #7
Trendkill09
A Fallenroot Satyr

Thats probably about ShadowedUF but i dont know how to disable it i guess imma write about it on its own thread

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Weird glow on Target Buffs