04-10-13, 09:33 AM   #1061
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Massiveunit View Post
Nib,
Just wanted to give u another shout out. Thxs for all your hard work on the best UI!!!
Massive
Aww

04-10-13, 09:48 AM   #1062
Desmodis
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Okay, the bugged timer had a check in it to not run in combat. So hopefully that timer was the cause of lag problems and hopefully it's all fixed up now. Let me know if it ain't

DoT tracking shouldn't be too hard. Movement and other options to come soon.

New nameplates are next on my to-do list.

OMFG - thats really great - Real is absolut the best Compi - with a great distance to all the ohter (imho), only the nameplates....its great to know that you change it a little bit!

04-10-13, 09:54 AM   #1063
Massiveunit
A Black Drake

Hey,
This nameplate addon I found looks good with REAL UI and works fine, so far. Works like tidy plates but looks better. The name of the addon is KuiNameplates. You can DL from curse or wow interface.
Massive

04-10-13, 12:46 PM   #1064
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Massiveunit View Post
Hey,
This nameplate addon I found looks good with REAL UI and works fine, so far. Works like tidy plates but looks better. The name of the addon is KuiNameplates. You can DL from curse or wow interface.
Massive
That's the one I was looking at

04-10-13, 06:25 PM   #1065
epedemix
A Murloc Raider
That's the one I was looking at
Great tidings in deed. I have been using R:UI w/ Kui for a while at this point. Really love everything about your UI, including the changes. Keep up the stellar work

04-10-13, 07:02 PM   #1066
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
The flare markers that you attached to the minimap..... which btw was an amazing change, doesn't seem to be working for me. It just isn't there. I don't have any bug reports either. it was there a few days ago, but I've noticed it hasn't been there the past few days. Not sure why.

04-10-13, 07:26 PM   #1067
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Gloks View Post
The flare markers that you attached to the minimap..... which btw was an amazing change, doesn't seem to be working for me. It just isn't there. I don't have any bug reports either. it was there a few days ago, but I've noticed it hasn't been there the past few days. Not sure why.
Whoops. Got a bug there. Thanks.

04-10-13, 08:28 PM   #1068
Massiveunit
A Black Drake

Works for me and was a nice surprise. Looks cool as hell...
Massive

04-11-13, 04:42 PM   #1069
j800r
An Aku'mai Servant
Very impressive UI. Not so easy to keep track of cooldowns but I installed WarlockReminder to monitor my important 'lock stuff and I could probably use TMW or WeakAuras for other classes.

I can't believe this is the only major WoW UI I hadn't tried out before.

04-11-13, 04:47 PM   #1070
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by j800r View Post
Very impressive UI. Not so easy to keep track of cooldowns but I installed WarlockReminder to monitor my important 'lock stuff and I could probably use TMW or WeakAuras for other classes.

I can't believe this is the only major WoW UI I hadn't tried out before.
Welcome

Yeah, I mainly went with action-bars to track cooldowns, so addons designed for that purpose can definitely assist in that regard. As a Warlock, I got some changes coming in the next week which should help out, including showing player debuffs on Boss Frames and Nameplates.

04-11-13, 04:58 PM   #1071
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Just a very minor thing. The bone shield counters (and any counter alike) seem to be going over the vengeance and cast bars. This is with the new revision. When I updated to the new revision it did ask me to reloadui because of my screen size which I believe was mentioned in the changelog for the update. Its just a minor thing, here's a pic. Don't know if its purposeful or not. Everything else is working great! Thanks again for your hard work Nib.

04-11-13, 07:27 PM   #1072
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Just a very minor thing. The bone shield counters (and any counter alike) seem to be going over the vengeance and cast bars.
Cool, will fix this up.

04-11-13, 08:29 PM   #1073
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Cool, will fix this up.
The icon of the spell your currently casting, is also overlapping with the stats that you've added right next to the threat. Another quick fix.

04-11-13, 09:08 PM   #1074
webster259
A Cyclonian
I'm not sure if this is just me or not, but the range indicator next to the target health bar won't go below 35. It goes up to 80 when you move out that far but once you come in close it doesn't get below 35.

04-11-13, 09:38 PM   #1075
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by webster259 View Post
I'm not sure if this is just me or not, but the range indicator next to the target health bar won't go below 35. It goes up to 80 when you move out that far but once you come in close it doesn't get below 35.
What class are you and what level? The RangeDisplay library operates off of spells located in your spell book and whether or not they can be cast at the target.

04-11-13, 09:49 PM   #1076
verixl
A Defias Bandit

Update

Is there a way to use the UI the way it looked before this 7.4 update? And if there isn't, can I just replace the bag mod and the damage meter with different mods? (Will they be skinned if I replace them)

04-11-13, 10:45 PM   #1077
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by verixl View Post
Is there a way to use the UI the way it looked before this 7.4 update? And if there isn't, can I just replace the bag mod and the damage meter with different mods? (Will they be skinned if I replace them)
There's settings included for Skada. Other bag addons won't be skinned.

04-12-13, 12:53 AM   #1078
Nomaddc
A Cliff Giant
So recently our realm crashed (ermergerd guise Nalak spawned, must spam over 9000 aoe) and after realm went up again I got UI messed up and error every time I try to reinitialize it.

Code:
4x nibRealUI-7.4 r5\Config.lua:40: attempt to index field "installation" (a nil value)
nibRealUI-7.4 r5\Config.lua:40: in function <nibRealUI\Config.lua:36>
(tail call): ?
<in C code>
<string>:"safecall Dispatcher[3]":9: in function <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[3]":5
AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0-57.lua:799: in function <AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:614>
<in C code>
<string>:"safecall Dispatcher[4]":9: in function <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[4]":5
AtlasLoot_Loader-v7.05.03\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0-33.lua:314: in function "Fire"
Libs\6AceGUI-3.0-33\widgets\AceGUIWidget-Button.lua:28: in function <Libs\AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIWidget-Button.lua:25>

Locals:
nil

04-12-13, 09:01 AM   #1079
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Nomaddc View Post
So recently our realm crashed (ermergerd guise Nalak spawned, must spam over 9000 aoe) and after realm went up again I got UI messed up and error every time I try to reinitialize it.
Looks like your WTF folder got corrupted. Try a Reset UI.

04-12-13, 09:04 AM   #1080
rdobkins
A Fallenroot Satyr
Not sure if anyone else is noticing this, but if the AFK timer starts in between long flight points, it won't clear automatically after landing. I have to type /afk twice to get it cleared. Works fine every other time. Also, would still like some kind of indicator on the info line to let me know if dmg meter is toggled on or off.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI